Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Swish.... another one in the casket....

Ukshep    17,195

IS it me or is this some hidden meaning context?

Cinnamon    20,019
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Check out the lyrics too.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/katyperry/swishswish.html

This song is totally about mass murder, Imagine fema death camps and guillotines... then listen to the song! Basket to catch the head.... casket for the body!

^^ @Cinnamon

Either she's mocking conspiracy theorists or she's poking the NWO right in the eye.  But I don't think an eye poke would be allowed since she's in the belly of the beast. 

DRUMZ    777
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Either she's mocking conspiracy theorists or she's poking the NWO right in the eye.  But I don't think an eye poke would be allowed since she's in the belly of the beast. 

ummmm....... She does not write this cryptic type shit. She even tried to sue the jews who do write it however.

Cinnamon    20,019
6 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

ummmm....... She does not write this cryptic type shit. She even tried to sue the jews who do write it however.

Do tell, I have missed a lot. She's one of the good guys, then? 

Ukshep    17,195
Just now, Cinnamon said:

ha no.....

DRUMZ    777
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The perfect pop star creates a desire loop between audience and performer. We abandon reality together, meeting in a synthetic pop fantasy of California Gurls and Teenage Dreams. Only they are not really our teenage dreams. They are Karl Martin Sandberg’s.

In the music industry, the performers are called artists, while the people who write the songs remain largely anonymous.

mpressionable young fans would therefore do well to avoid John Seabrook’s The Song Machine, an immersive, reflective, and utterly satisfying examination of the business of popular music. It is a business as old as Stephen Foster, but never before has it been run so efficiently or dominated by so few. We have come to expect this type of consolidation from our banking, oil-and-gas, and health-care industries. But the same practices they rely on—ruthless digitization, outsourcing, focus-group brand testing, brute-force marketing—have been applied with tremendous success in pop, creating such profitable multinationals as Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/10/hit-charade/403192/

Zero "good guy's" in the international industry. Older music or local yokels are best anyway. 

Isn't this the Diss Taylor Swift song?

She recently changed the last line or sumshit because they made up, hugs and giggles...

Dr. Evil    1,422
53 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Zero "good guy's" in the international industry. Older music or local yokels are best anyway. 

You do know the Beatles were Travistock right? Just another slice of the elephant for them.

Something I always remember is before Satan was thrown out of Heaven he was a musician, that's his thing.

There's something very essential about music, the way all cultures throughout history have developed it, something about it transcends everything, and both God and Satan use it and, I imagine, enjoy it (when it's done the way they each like it).

I read many years ago some scientists had found by using harmonics they could splice DNA very precisely and when you look at how precise some of the cattle mutilations are, getting down to precision cut accuracy at the cellular level, it would not surprise me at all to learn they were using harmonic scalpels to achieve that.

I wonder what it is that makes us all respond the same way to a great harmony or a jarring one, there doesn't seem to be anything about personal taste in that reaction, it's beyond instinctive, it's beyond culture.   

Jump To Top