Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

So game of thrones will start again soon... And the narrative is.... Winter is here.

Ukshep    20,202

So game of thrones will start again soon... And the narrative is.... Winter is here.

New series coming.... Why is this important? Well not because of entertainment that is for sure...

It's because game of thrones is tied into current event believe it or not. You should watch it when it arrives...

You may be surprised... I dunno!

The message is in the trailer....

Ukshep    20,202

Always.... The message is in the trailer....

Always in your mind!

Ukshep    20,202

I wonder if they will depict tyrion fighting someone..... I eagerly await...

TheToolman    764

I'm pretty excited for the series to start.  I'm sure a new bad guy will appear and look like Trump too.

Ukshep    20,202
Just now, TheToolman said:

I'm pretty excited for the series to start.  I'm sure a new bad guy will appear and look like Trump too.

I'm not so sure. They have a strong cast ready to play out. Seems strange to set up a new character with all the action I do not imagine much time for character expansion beyond existing characters..

TheToolman    764
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not so sure. They have a strong cast ready to play out. Seems strange to set up a new character with all the action I do not imagine much time for character expansion beyond existing characters..

Well, you remember that one episode where they had George Bush's head on a stake...

Dan Lannon    546

It's just an entertaining TV show, albeit a great one, but I'd be reluctant to read any kind of prophecy stuff out of it.

Ukshep    20,202
10 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Well, you remember that one episode where they had George Bush's head on a stake...

I do :D

7 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

It's just an entertaining TV show

It's more than that!

Mehitable    1,465
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Always.... The message is in the trailer....

Always in your mind!

I finally broke down and watched the entire series from Season 1 to current and I have to admit, it's an amazing show. Incredibly well done and entertaining, but also full of NWO themes and influence. I'm looking forward to the premiere.

So who is the common enemy in the analogy for us? Muslims, refugees, space aliens, zombies, lizard people, other????? I guess all these warring and disparate factions will join together to fight the White Walkers, but who represent as OUR White Walkers?  Interesting that the show has a dramatic sub theme of climate change although theirs is winter, not heating. They probably made a mistake there but maybe they didn't want TOO obvious an analogy.

Erudite One    620
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And for those who think...

I agree I am actually pumped for this new season as well. Bran is by far the most important character & I cannot wait to see him untethered and harness his powers to the fullest. Bran is going to blow people totally out of the water by the time this is done, pretty exciting.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/77/bb/7b/77bb7b4c17c08913f0be59b60196892f.jpg

It makes you wonder who they keep referring to when they say "Lord of Light" Like perhaps its more of a literal reference than we thought

:gsbrnint: