Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxer

USS FITZ ~ NAVY lies Pile Up....

gxer    176

Please note - PHOTO is of the USS Cole.  The video maker uses the Cole as an example to compare damages, A LOT.  And uses the USS Porter to compare what a real accident looks like.  To skip the comparisons go to 4:07  

The 'Fitz's hull was twisted

Fitz was made by Bath Iron Works; parent organization General Dynamics.  I guess their plan to sink it and get a new contract didn't work.

gxer    176

In My Humble Opinion

The Navy is covering up the number of injured seaman from the collision of the USS Fitzgerald and the ACX Crystal.

Mehitable    1,327

Amazing how a disaster like this got almost NO media airplay at all.  Just so absorbed in self made Russia fakery.   My guess is sabotage but we'll probably find that out at the same rate we found out about Amelia Earhart.

GT500    1,399

We never hear the truth 

always nothing but lies 

COBO Member    2,836

If you look back at @ESET 's thread, around pg10 or 11, I said there was something about this guy that was raising BS flags for me. Just little things like simple mispronunciations of terms and gaffes regarding standard procedures. And in one of his vids in that thread, he claimed to have been a former Navy investigator. Pfft.

This patch he keeps referring to has me smh. The Fitz made it back to Yokosuka under its own power without a "patch". And speaking of pronunciation, he called it, "Yo-ko-soo-ka." I've never heard it any other way than, "Yo-koos-ka". And that includes Japanese citizens I met at both ends of the main island. This guy was never assoc'd with the Navy unless he was deemed unsuitable or a less than honorable discharge at the front end of service. Hence, an axe to grind. Plus, looking at other vids he's put out, it appears he's getting income through them. So expect even more semi-outlandish claims as time progresses.

Now people I talked to the day after it happened told me that if the ACX had breached the hull much further, "shaft alley" would've flooded and the ship would have gone to the bottom. Whether they meant from the bow's waterline up or from the underwater dome, I hope to find out in a couple of days.

gxer    176

Thanks for the post tips.  I went back and checked it out, good.  Here is one comment - 

Michael Avery1 week ago

1. First impact looks to be 20-30 deg. relative.

2. Fitz. rode up and on to ACX bulb bow.  ACX's bow strake stove in F's hull side plates, while at the same time F's weather deck plates (not deformed on edge) cut like a knife into ACX.

3. F then started to roll off (swing to port) and fouled on ACX's anchor momentarily and continued to port in a roll, starboard side high in the roll.

4. The ACX bow weather bull works was damaged by the F's wing bridge.

5. Thinking about it, the reason for no black or red paint transfer may be due to radar radiation absorbing coating. Acted like a lubricant and is still stuck to the ACX.

6. If I am not mistaken the Burke's were steel hull with aluminum above the weather deck.

7. I can visualize a 20 to 25 deg. roll/yaw, starboard high to cause the down and aft issue.

8. I'll venture to say the Fitzgerald is totaled.  I bet her keel is bent up and to the right.

9. What happened to the F's Seahawk Helo? ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm no expert I do have some knowledge of ships/shipping.  The  not reporting of the knot speed is suspect.  I agree with #8 - the ship is totaled.   

ESET -  is doing a great job keeping us informed of what's going on.  Thank You

Jump To Top