Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warphammer_40k

After an interview with La Repubblica with Pope Francis, the owners’ families left Italy urgently.

July 8, 2017 edition La Repubblica, one of the most popular newspapers in Italy, often illuminating for the Italians what is happening in the Vatican, published a reprinted article: Scalfari intervista Francesco: “Il mio grido al G20 sui migranti”.

A brief retelling of the article boils down to the official concern of the Pope with the outcome of the G20 summit. According to La Repubblica, Francis is concerned about the possibility of “very dangerous alliances between powers that have a distorted view of the world.” As powers, the Pope listed America, Russia, China, North Korea and Syria.

Such are the dry results of the interview of Pope Francis, made for the newspaper by the founder and co-owner, known all over Italy, the master of journalism Eugenio Scalfari. However, this interview also had other results, which only the other co-owners of the publication know, who are in good relations with the top managers of the publication, and, most likely, members of their families, who know about it. True La Repubblica for some reason did not write about it. 
Nevertheless, the world today is global, the earth is full of rumors and all that. But first things first.

“Last Thursday, that is, the day before yesterday, I received a call from Pope Francis” – writes Eugenio Scalfari

“It was about noon, and I was in the newspaper when the phone rang and I was greeted by the voice of his eminence. I recognized him immediately … ..

… I rushed home and three quarters of an hour was in the small drawing-room of Santa Marta. Papa arrived in a minute. We embraced, and then, sitting facing each other, we began to exchange ideas, feelings, an analysis of what is happening in the Church, and in the world ….

…It was too late. Francis brought me two books, which describe his story before the conclave, as well as some of his works. Books are thick, several hundred pages in size. We hug again …

…. We go into the elevator, which brings us to the door of Santa Marta, where the Swiss guards are constantly at the entrance … ..

….My car is at the front of the porch. My driver gets out to greet my father and tries to help me get into the car. Papa asks him to sit behind the wheel and turn on the engine, after which he supports me and helps me to get into the car, holding the door open.

When I’m inside, he closes the door and takes a step, waving good-bye to us until we hide behind the turn. And I, – I confess: my face is wet with tears of emotion.

These are excerpts from the article by Mr. Eugenio Scalfari, which describe the main points of his meeting in Pope Francis, which testify to the long-standing friendship and trusting relations between these two people. That is, the Pope can very well tell Mr. Scalfari what he will not even tell his cardinals.

And so, according to sources in the editorial office of La Repubblica, after the interview of Mr. Scalfari, several senior managers were urgently summoned to his office, where they returned in some excitement, began to gallop across the floors of the editorial office and give everyone valuable instructions for the next two months: what Documents there, what’s here, why it’s not it and all that.

The employees of La Repubblica were very puzzled by this strange behavior of the management and many had a bad suspicion that in autumn the newspaper would replace the owner and the managers were instructed to urgently put things in order. However, the suspicions of the staff were not confirmed. It seems that everything will be much, much worse.

As it was found out to employees of La Repubblica, the entire top of the publication (the owners of the official and some of those close to them) one after another give firing to the frantic servant and leave Italy urgently, leaving in an unknown direction, taking with them family members and even dogs.

According to the testimonies of the dismissed domestic workers, willingly sharing privately their outrage with curious journalists, some of the owners flew to New Zealand, where a few years ago they bought some real estate and which the owners constantly controlled by phone. According to the servants, in New Zealand the owners built something big.

Having brought together updated gossip and various rumors circulating in the editorial office for a long time, some employees believe that Pope Francis informed his friend Mr. Scalfari something very confidential, strictly secret and extremely important.

In all likelihood, it was either about the exact date of the outbreak of World War III, of which the Pope, by his Masonic channels, definitely knows, or about some kind of global mega-disaster like the eruption of the super volcano of the Phlegrean fields.

Most likely he did not tell his old friend everything, but he definitely hinted that it was time to rush to walk and somewhere to sit out the next two months. And then the above described chain of events began: the transfer of La Repubblica into a mode of autopilot, the dismissal of most servants and the closing of the villas with a key. It seems that the guys from the Pope found out something and decided to go somewhere far ahead of what is coming.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2017/07/after-an-interview-with-la-repubblica-with-pope-francis-the-owners-families-left-italy-urgently-2482333.html

2QIK4U    315
16 minutes ago, warphammer_40k said:

July 8, 2017 edition La Repubblica, one of the most popular newspapers in Italy, often illuminating for the Italians what is happening in the Vatican, published a reprinted article: Scalfari intervista Francesco: “Il mio grido al G20 sui migranti”.

A brief retelling of the article boils down to the official concern of the Pope with the outcome of the G20 summit. According to La Repubblica, Francis is concerned about the possibility of “very dangerous alliances between powers that have a distorted view of the world.” As powers, the Pope listed America, Russia, China, North Korea and Syria.

Such are the dry results of the interview of Pope Francis, made for the newspaper by the founder and co-owner, known all over Italy, the master of journalism Eugenio Scalfari. However, this interview also had other results, which only the other co-owners of the publication know, who are in good relations with the top managers of the publication, and, most likely, members of their families, who know about it. True La Repubblica for some reason did not write about it. 
Nevertheless, the world today is global, the earth is full of rumors and all that. But first things first.

“Last Thursday, that is, the day before yesterday, I received a call from Pope Francis” – writes Eugenio Scalfari

“It was about noon, and I was in the newspaper when the phone rang and I was greeted by the voice of his eminence. I recognized him immediately … ..

… I rushed home and three quarters of an hour was in the small drawing-room of Santa Marta. Papa arrived in a minute. We embraced, and then, sitting facing each other, we began to exchange ideas, feelings, an analysis of what is happening in the Church, and in the world ….

…It was too late. Francis brought me two books, which describe his story before the conclave, as well as some of his works. Books are thick, several hundred pages in size. We hug again …

…. We go into the elevator, which brings us to the door of Santa Marta, where the Swiss guards are constantly at the entrance … ..

….My car is at the front of the porch. My driver gets out to greet my father and tries to help me get into the car. Papa asks him to sit behind the wheel and turn on the engine, after which he supports me and helps me to get into the car, holding the door open.

When I’m inside, he closes the door and takes a step, waving good-bye to us until we hide behind the turn. And I, – I confess: my face is wet with tears of emotion.

These are excerpts from the article by Mr. Eugenio Scalfari, which describe the main points of his meeting in Pope Francis, which testify to the long-standing friendship and trusting relations between these two people. That is, the Pope can very well tell Mr. Scalfari what he will not even tell his cardinals.

And so, according to sources in the editorial office of La Repubblica, after the interview of Mr. Scalfari, several senior managers were urgently summoned to his office, where they returned in some excitement, began to gallop across the floors of the editorial office and give everyone valuable instructions for the next two months: what Documents there, what’s here, why it’s not it and all that.

The employees of La Repubblica were very puzzled by this strange behavior of the management and many had a bad suspicion that in autumn the newspaper would replace the owner and the managers were instructed to urgently put things in order. However, the suspicions of the staff were not confirmed. It seems that everything will be much, much worse.

As it was found out to employees of La Repubblica, the entire top of the publication (the owners of the official and some of those close to them) one after another give firing to the frantic servant and leave Italy urgently, leaving in an unknown direction, taking with them family members and even dogs.

According to the testimonies of the dismissed domestic workers, willingly sharing privately their outrage with curious journalists, some of the owners flew to New Zealand, where a few years ago they bought some real estate and which the owners constantly controlled by phone. According to the servants, in New Zealand the owners built something big.

Having brought together updated gossip and various rumors circulating in the editorial office for a long time, some employees believe that Pope Francis informed his friend Mr. Scalfari something very confidential, strictly secret and extremely important.

In all likelihood, it was either about the exact date of the outbreak of World War III, of which the Pope, by his Masonic channels, definitely knows, or about some kind of global mega-disaster like the eruption of the super volcano of the Phlegrean fields.

Most likely he did not tell his old friend everything, but he definitely hinted that it was time to rush to walk and somewhere to sit out the next two months. And then the above described chain of events began: the transfer of La Repubblica into a mode of autopilot, the dismissal of most servants and the closing of the villas with a key. It seems that the guys from the Pope found out something and decided to go somewhere far ahead of what is coming.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2017/07/after-an-interview-with-la-repubblica-with-pope-francis-the-owners-families-left-italy-urgently-2482333.html

BINned always has a tantalising story to get into.  The question is. It's BINned.  Is it true because if it is.  Excellent. Im safe. 

Mehitable    1,328

New Zealand must be where they put the Ark, ala the movie 2012.  It won't do them any good. 

Jump To Top