Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

‘No Coko Loko’: Schumer calls on FDA to crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’

Cinnamon    19,748

LOL Schumer has gone from Russia to snortable chocolate... he's probably in a much safer environment with that one. And he wants an investigation. I do too, I want HIM investigated. I don't care what for... just get him out of office. Never mind the rest of the country is on fire in so many ways... yeh, let's DO this!

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is calling on the FDA to clampdown on a new type of “snortable chocolate,” warning that the cacao powder substance is being marketed like a drug.

The New York Democrat wrote to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Saturday, calling for a crackdown on inhalable food products like Coko Loko, according to AP.

Coko Loko, produced by Florida based company Legal Lean, is described by its manufacturers as “infused raw cacao with a special energy blend.” It doesn’t divulge details on further ingredients, but it reportedly includes common energy drink constituents.

The product is intended to focus the energy of the consumer as well as improve mood and overall well being.

https://www.rt.com/usa/395819-snorting-chocolate-schumer-fda/

Groove    1,681

And people snort that crap. Wow. Yeah I used to snort pills and some powder back in the day but I learned better and got off all that mess.  But snorting caffeine and chocolate can't be good. Wow. 

Chucky Schumer is asking for more government control?  That never happens.  The puppet masters wanting more strings to pull.  Evil bastards, leave the damn market alone it doesn't need any more incompetence from Uncle Sam.

TheToolman    573

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Death by Chocolate. lol

I can get behind this...  :beerl:

And, Schumer should be FIRED and walked off the cliff too.

Jump To Top