Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Millions of Italians Rise Up Against New Mandatory Vaccination Law

Ukshep    16,953

Millions of Italians are rising up against a government determined to take away the rights of the individual by passing a brutal mandatory vaccination law.

The streets of major cities throughout the country are heaving as mainstream media continues to suppress the scale of events.

For over a month Italians have been protesting in every major city against the proposed law is set to make 53 doses of vaccines mandatory for all children.

Unvaccinated children will be not be allowed to attend school and may be removed from their parents.

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/millions-of-italians-rise-up-against.html

Yeh I would rise up as well! What can I say. It's one of those things!

Dr. Evil    1,381

Interesting ain't it.

Children are people's world.

As the state pushes into their children it exposes the state for who they are, what they are. 

And it's that conflict between 'nothing happens to my child on my watch' vs 'the state knows what its doing and it knows better than me,' in a parent's mind.

Things like this show me and I imagine all who read this, what cold-hearted diabolical implaccable bastards these people really truly actually in fact demonstrably are.

Soul-less.   

They're prepping the ground for a biological. 

Wonder why Italy was chosen as the test bed for this rollout?

Wonder what Trump's next move on this, will be?

Ukshep    16,953
7 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Interesting ain't it.

As the state pushes into their children it exposes the state for who they are, what they are. 

And it's that conflict between 'nothing happens to my child on my watch' vs 'the state knows what its doing and it knows better than me,' in a parent's mind.

Things like this show me and I imagine all who read this, what cold-hearted diabolical implaccable bastards these people really truly actually in fact demonstrably are.

Soul-less.   

It's also the only time the masses really pay attention!

Dr. Evil    1,381
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's also the only time the masses really pay attention!

That and a volcano.

Silly ole sheeple.

Sky Cat    1,200

Give them hell, Italians!  Tell them exactly what they can go and do with their poisonous needles!

Zing    815

How much money did Glaxo (pharmaceutical company) pay government officials to enact this mandatory vaccination policy?

Ukshep    16,953
16 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Give them hell, Italians!  Tell them exactly what they can go and do with their poisonous needles!

Shove em where the sun don't shine?

11 minutes ago, Zing said:

How much money did Glaxo (pharmaceutical company) pay government officials to enact this mandatory vaccination policy?

A lot of perks given out I imagine and stocks....

Curenado    827
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Shove em where the sun don't shine?

A lot of perks given out I imagine and stocks....

Yes, they are influenced by piles of cash just like africans

apache54    4,137

Diabolical is it not?? ruin our kids, population control and they makes piles of money as well!!

world maybe will rise up and we can stop this insanity!! doubt it, but can always wish!!!:D

Cinnamon    19,748
8 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Interesting ain't it.

Soul-less.   

Trump appointed someone who is over the top pro vaccine for head of the FDA. Gottlieb. Not at all what everyone wanted or expected. Filled that part of the swamp right up. Anti-vaxxers backed Trump because they believed he would at least mitigate it... but his pick proves otherwise. He said: I have seen vaccine injury.  Grrrrrrrrrr I'm not happy about that at all. 

Same thing with the CDC head:

http://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/trump-administration-picks-pro-vaccine-cdc-director

This is the kind of thing that makes people feel totally betrayed by Trump.  They have reason. 

Dr. Evil    1,381
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Trump appointed someone who is over the top pro vaccine for head of the FDA. Gottlieb. Not at all what everyone wanted or expected. Filled that part of the swamp right up. Anti-vaxxers backed Trump because they believed he would at least mitigate it... but his pick proves otherwise. He said: I have seen vaccine injury.  Grrrrrrrrrr I'm not happy about that at all. 

Same thing with the CDC head:

http://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/trump-administration-picks-pro-vaccine-cdc-director

This is the kind of thing that makes people feel totally betrayed by Trump.  They have reason. 

He's got RFK's son on a commission looking into links between autism and vaccines. Rumour is Bannon is autistic because of a vaccine he had, Trump's made comments on the level of mercury they put in them.

“Autism has become an epidemic… Because you take a baby in, and I’ve seen it, and I’ve seen it, and I had my children taken care of, over a long period of time, over a two or three year period of time, same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump – I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, two-years-old, two-and-a-half-years-old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic. …I’m in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you’re going to have – I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism.”

http://www.vaccines.news/2016-05-25-cnn-tried-to-destroy-donald-trump-with-vaccine-autism-question-but-he-gave-this-amazing-response-2.html

RFK Jnr's son is in the same boat. There's an interesting back story behind that Rossie O'Donnel video she put out alleging Bannon's autism after which Melania threatened to sue her, relating to who and how her Production Company got paid to do it and at the same time some media company also got a payment from the same guy which made the video go viral on release. Sorry can't find it but if true it indicates collusion to discredit Trump on this issue, and if there is a link proven, it's going to not only be a massive financial hit on Big Pharma, it's going to destroy their poisonous vaccine program.    

Jump To Top