Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eve

A Strange Rumbling in My Dreams

Recommended Posts

 Eve    249

It just hit me this morning when I woke up that something has been reoccurring in my dreams for the past couple months: a loud continuous rumbling sound, like thunder, however it's a completely clear sky. The only consistencies are rumbling and a clear sky, otherwise it's happened at both night and daytime and it always feels like it lasts for a few minutes, sometimes longer. I'm curious if anyone has experienced something similar in their dreams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,183

 

3 hours ago, Eve said:

It just hit me this morning when I woke up that something has been reoccurring in my dreams for the past couple months: a loud continuous rumbling sound, like thunder, however it's a completely clear sky. The only consistencies are rumbling and a clear sky, otherwise it's happened at both night and daytime and it always feels like it lasts for a few minutes, sometimes longer. I'm curious if anyone has experienced something similar in their dreams?

I saw a article awhile back and it was saying  people all over the world are having dreams similar to yours, and ALL were wondering the same thing as you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
37 minutes ago, apache54 said:

 

I saw a article awhile back and it was saying  people all over the world are having dreams similar to yours, and ALL were wondering the same thing as you!

 

Interesting, any chance you remember the article or where to find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,183
2 minutes ago, Eve said:

Interesting, any chance you remember the article or where to find it?

I was afraid you would ask that and I been thinking about it and I believe it was from the Steve Quayle site and he got it from some other site, and it was then posted on a blog where several other people mentioned it, I look at so many site (sometimes) there is now way i can remember them all !! SORRY, I will look a little more! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
44 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I was afraid you would ask that and I been thinking about it and I believe it was from the Steve Quayle site and he got it from some other site, and it was then posted on a blog where several other people mentioned it, I look at so many site (sometimes) there is now way i can remember them all !! SORRY, I will look a little more! 

Haha no worries, I understand - I have the same problem sometimes. '^^ Thanks, though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! My wife! At first it was only when we would set foot in our CO home several years back. Now it's most nights here in CO & our AZ home. It is strange! Very strange imdeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
4 hours ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

Yes! My wife! At first it was only when we would set foot in our CO home several years back. Now it's most nights here in CO & our AZ home. It is strange! Very strange imdeed!

Very interesting, indeed. I'm in Europe. I'm going to start keeping track of my my experiences, see if I can find more correlations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
19 hours ago, Eve said:

It just hit me this morning when I woke up that something has been reoccurring in my dreams for the past couple months: a loud continuous rumbling sound, like thunder, however it's a completely clear sky. The only consistencies are rumbling and a clear sky, otherwise it's happened at both night and daytime and it always feels like it lasts for a few minutes, sometimes longer. I'm curious if anyone has experienced something similar in their dreams?

Don't suppose you have any emotional issues of possibility of such coming up. Maybe yourself or someone close by? As thunder in dreams I find is a warning to be careful due to emotional problems... Not necessarily from you either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×