ESET

Migrant: Personal message to Germany

And if you resist this and the mainstream thinking you gt called crazy.... yeah.... I don't like this f**ker. I'd smack the shit out of him. As is my right as a citizen of a country being flooded with people like this.

That said... I must resist the division. BUT I must also defend myself.

Same goes for the german people. They must protect themselves too.

22 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah but they're not going to, the decades of guilt they've been made to suffer means they don't have it in them anymore, and if the Germans don't have it, do you seriously think anyone on the Continent does?

As I've said, the EU is the prototype for the NWO. What they're doing to it, they'll be doing to us, very soon indeed.

Sadly you are correct... partially. I think germans will rise but it will be far right german groups. Too few in number possibly and far too late.

The guilt is strong in germany. They are scared of nationalism. But that is why germany was chosen again!

But, this old fool is aiding and abetting the destruction..

Da Poop...

The Pope has lashed out at citizens of the United States, accusing them of being "dangerously ignorant".The head of the Catholic Church made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari, in which he slammed people from the US and Russia for standing up against globalist "issues" such as climate change.He added that the United States of America, along with Russia, China, North Korea and Bashar al Assad's Syria, have "a distorted vision of the world".In the same interview, he also declared the need for a New World Order style "federal structure" in Europe."Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis," Scalfari reported. "It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone rang."

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2382-pope-francis-the-american-people-are-dangerously-ignorant
© Neon Nettle

• Like 2

If i knew who he was i would strap him in a chair, stick his balls between two baps and say " dinner Fido " :handrubl:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ESET said:

I agree with the translator. This guy is telling you the truth and he is not threatening you. But the guy in the vid is also wrong. They can be made to leave. It will take a lot of people to push them out but they can still be pushed out. Like all scavengers, they will pick up anything they think is worth something. Booby trapped stuff so they pick it up and regret it. 

They can be made to be scared to cross the waters where they are crossing over from Libya. Just start sinking their boats and letting them drown or just raking them with a few bullets and start a war. You are being invaded. 

The stupid do-gooders did this to you. Cut off their money. Take whatever they possess of value when they arrive in the country to claim asylum, even the wedding rings. Put them in, in the USA, we call them FEMA camps. Lock them up and deport them back and then shoot at them when they come back. Finish this war because they started it. If you do not, you will be lost and your country will turn into African shitholes. Just like Africa is. 

And before anyone starts to say that Africa was raped by the white man, I will say the white man has been around the world and only in Africa is this used as an excuse for being so stupid. Other countries do not look like the shithole of Africa. Even when they go crazy, they do not look like African countries. And I have no idea what the Middle Eastern Arab's problem is. They are also stupid and live in shitholes. But unlike the Africans, the Arab countries have money and power. So the Arabs are more stupid than the Africans are aren't they? Africans do not have any money or power at all. Even Egypt is having problems. 

I am all for division. I am calling for division. Do not back down. Do or Die. That is your only choice. You have been warned. You have been told repeatedly that they are invading you, by the invaders themselves. And they are acting like a conquering army does. Raping and pillaging your country. If you do not pick a side, you have already lost. It's time to get off the pot or shit. Are you constipated? Take a laxative. 

So the Africans and Arabs want a fight? They are not taking no for an answer. They will beat your ass if you don't stand up for yourself. This guy is telling you that. You are frigging wimps, cowards, ball-less. And if you do not fight, they will rape you before killing you. You have been warned. Pick a side or die. Your choice. What's it gonna be? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

And if you resist this and the mainstream thinking you gt called crazy.... yeah.... I don't like this f**ker. I'd smack the shit out of him. As is my right as a citizen of a country being flooded with people like this.

That said... I must resist the division. BUT I must also defend myself.

Same goes for the german people. They must protect themselves too.

Protecting ourselves and our families is a basic human right.

I read that German citizens are increasingly purchasing firearms so they can protect themselves, while in their homes.

Apparently home invasions by the migrant hordes are on the uptick.

If Saaheb and the boys decide to kick in their front door, they can put a cap in their collective asses.       :banana-gun:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, phxsparks said:

Protecting ourselves and our families is a basic human right.

I read that German citizens are increasingly purchasing firearms so they can protect themselves, while in their homes.

Apparently home invasions by the migrant hordes are on the uptick.

If Saaheb and the boys decide to kick in their front door, they can put a cap in their collective asses.       :banana-gun:

Local communities need to come together to make it known they will not tolerate the behavior. Those communities that do so will see some sanity and safety until they become targets!

12 minutes ago, jon1 said:

If i knew who he was i would strap him in a chair, stick his balls between two baps and say " dinner Fido " :handrubl:

He's all the moslum and african ones that aren't here legally on professional level work permits. All low level workers are niether motivated nor threatened enough to avoid the cheat, weasel and steal or gang bizz. (They have to sacrifice all that to move around in our hospitals and systems to do taquiya and jihad. On patients.)

The concept of "white guilt" is imaginary, misguided and a stupid psyop tactic among brits. It does show many have early signs of germanism. The concept of guilt is also inane and juvenile in germans, seemingly resulting in "Vee are so gilty zat vee load zee country up wiz a private orc army and do it to other europeans again no? Becose vee are so geelty, bot, vee are enlightent now." ie, complete bullsheet.

The concept of guilt among Americans is automatically assigned to individuals personal issues or ruthlessness and everybody else laughs at the gall of blanco dems, either crazy or monstrous, being rachel doleezle or elizabeth warren. "But I live by you shrimp people?!? I've got taco sauce and everything!" The point being, all white guilt is completely false, being held falsely either for political gain, lip service appeasement or personal kockamamy kookoo reasons, selfserving, none honest or solid from the start.

Germans were not originally a childish, stupid booboo people. Before adolf, they were an ancient high culture as was all europe, facing decline and old world-adapting-to-modern-world adjustments. A hun would grab a pike and charge you head on like a grizzly bear, better hit a good spot with that 1 shot.

Multi country psyop efforts went into breaking germans, just like the chinese in 1905. Before the fall of the nationalist, pro people, patriotic boxers, chinese were an Imperial Celestial people. Now both peoples, over a century, have been nonstop ruthlessly conditioned into what they are now. Children that automatically harm thier own or selves for perceived "disobedience". Americans were subjected to conditioning as well, but the prosperity of thier times made breaking down or indoctrinating more difficult and potentially dangerous. They were strong and independent. If it comes full circle, we will have the laughs again of watching americanized africans getting the shotgun after the commies, instead of taking a check from them. Police will have to keep a straight face while they explain to blacks that you have to be in your yard to be shooting commies properly.

A massive effort by the then g5or6 to change the psychology of the whole planet, for-the-worse, has been going on since before world war 1, never let up and has actually worked to some degree on all, to a large degree on many and the uniqueness of the American situation, is why most of us are not wearing high heels, serving baboons off trays and singing the company song....already "normal" in too many places. So generationally hammered in, they rage and burn defending thier delusional training and demanding submission of all to the lower and most laughable rungs of the human ladder.

Meanwhile, the orcs conditioning has been as you see above. Your kids were taught guilty orc kissery, thier children are taught kung fu. 

This is a part of what Trump was talking about when he said "does the West have the will to live?" That was officially breaking the bad spell and false doctrine. But we're not out of the woods yet. 

• Like 1

European Awakening (The Lion)

Looks like sooner or later we are going to have to make a choice.

Die on our feet or die on our knees.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.