Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Israelis protest foot-dragging on Netanyahu probe

Hundreds of Israelis have held a demonstration near Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit’s home to denounce the slow progress in corruption investigations involving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The protest, which did not have a police permit, took place in the city of Petah Tikva on Saturday, the 32nd such weekly event near Mandelblit’s home, Ynetnews website reported.

Waving placards reading "free us from corruption” and "Netanyahu is a disaster,” demonstrators shouted slogans such as, "government of the corrupt" and "Netanyahu resign!”

Protester Aliza Hershkowitz accused Netanyahu of dividing Israel, saying, “That's how the worst leaders in history acted."

"I am a grandmother and I decided that I would not sit still as long as I see the corruption around us,” she said. “If there is such corruption, then you have to go out into the streets.”

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/09/527892/Israel-Benjamin-Netanyahu

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.