Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Stormy

Colorado might go back to being a red state after this. People are UN-registrating to vote.

Recommended Posts

Oh, the ignorance hurts sometimes.  

There are people, apparently hundreds, trying to find out how to "unregister" to vote because they are so hurt the Trump Administration is asking for already public information.

So, IMO, these are liberals with some serious butt hurt...and it sure makes it look like they have something to hide.

Well I guess if they want to make it to where they can't vote anymore...oh. freaking. well.  Colorado used to be a red state....and I am sure if all these snowflakes follow through then it will be again!

http://www.koaa.com/story/35839383/voters-seek-to-withdraw-registration-to-keep-information-private

But seriously...they are more worried about this versus the Obama NSA? 

People are so severely blinded with misinformation that it's just sad!

Edited by Stormy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Organizers could be telling Illegals to pull their registration, to hide the illegals who voted.

So crazy but I wouldn't doubt this at all!  There are A LOT of illegals here.  There is so much to hide in these elections the truth is going to be so hard to find.

Colorado gives drivers licenses to illegals...so that was the first mistake this state made!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-issuing-licenses-to-drivers-in-us-from-illegal-immigration/

Before we gave them licenses we were a pretty strict state where immigration is concerned.   "In 2006, Democrats and Republicans in Colorado passed a package of laws cracking down on illegal immigration, including requiring law enforcement to notify federal authorities when they arrested someone suspected of living illegally in the U.S. That law has since been repealed."

Now...whites AND blacks are becoming the minority in Colorado.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jobs are the key. The illegals would not be here if it were not for jobs and money. Once they are getting no more money and they can not report crimes and have to go back into the underworld to survive, they will move on. They come for money. Mexico's welfare system sucks. They have to make less than 2 times the minimum wage to receive food stamps. And if they get these 'special' food stamps, they can not get on any of the other food programs the government has. These people love the USA's welfare system. Even if they are only collecting welfare on a child, they are making out here in the USA. Deport these fools. This pdf lays it out for you. It's 29 pages long. https://naldc.nal.usda.gov/download/34107/PDF

The UBI is coming fast. They are going to be pushing out illegals faster now. These people have to go back to their own countries because this UBI will replace all the welfare, social security retirement and disability payments, all those pension funds that the teachers, unions and others thought were going to be there. All these other programs will go away and everyone will get a UBI. Personally, I can not see how this is going to be such a great thing. But it is coming. Nothing you do will stop it. Out of all the doom and gloom and junk out there where the sky is falling in... This pension collapse is the one I think will happen. Slowly, but gaining speed as these plans do some last minute tweaks to pay out. .Gov will help out even if it's behind closed doors and one day, they will pull it all and everyone will get a UBI. First to get it will be the ones with the pensions that are going into a bank account and the ones on food stamps. They can put theirs on their cards. The other people will ?? Sign up? After all, if you are not getting any .gov money, you would be the only one that .gov doesn't have a bank account on file for. Maybe the IRS has one for you but not the ones that will need it. These pension plans will fail within 3 years or so. That's how close this all is now. Hawaii, along with other countries, will have some stats about how great it is working by then. ;) 

This UBI is not going to be enough to spend money on stuff, like vacations. It will kick off a small rise in spending but then fall back to a minimum unless people work for more. And to get more, you will have to talk someone else making that UBI to buy what you are selling. For a little while, I see more money being put into the system. Retail will improve, then level off. That is if there is not much inflation going on. Economics.... it's a study all by itself. :gsbrnint:

The illegals will not get this UBI. What are they going to do? But if they return to their countries, their USA born child might just get the USA UBI. I do not see why not as ALL USA citizens will get one. It's why there wasn't such a big uproar about Texas and about those anchor baby birth certificates. Those are ending and they are ending now. This UBI might go a long ways in S. America or Mexico or one of those other countries down there. Bring up their countries some maybe? This was the plan for a few generations? To help those countries economies come up some and ours go down? All the globalist's plans and working out fine. Just not the way everyone thought they were going to make all the countries equal in pay scale huh? 

All this is in the beginning. Be thankful you are in the beginnings of this even if it seems like a pipe dream. Later on, down through the generations, it will become like the other pension programs I would think. Ponzi schemes. But the earliest in get the most or at least their money plus more back. We are the first generation. Enjoy it. The later generations will probably curse us for allowing this to happen. 

Economic migrants go home when there is no money to be made. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Such great points sybdragon.  It sure makes sense why they would come and stay for our welfare if we make it so easy for them!  There is no punishment for them

My husband has been talking a lot about UBI and he agrees that this will happen sooner rather than later. 

You know, its not that bad of an idea with how costs are rising on everything.  A bit of a subsidy for citizens, maybe? .  I wish these things actually worked as they are supposed to and don't end up bankrupting generations to come.  I also don't really think it will be a good thing, in the end.  It is going to help people so very much but eventually it will likely become a financial burden and there will need to be a new program and a new way to pay for it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Jobs are the key. The illegals would not be here if it were not for jobs and money. Once they are getting no more money and they can not report crimes and have to go back into the underworld to survive, they will move on. They come for money. Mexico's welfare system sucks. They have to make less than 2 times the minimum wage to receive food stamps. And if they get these 'special' food stamps, they can not get on any of the other food programs the government has. These people love the USA's welfare system. Even if they are only collecting welfare on a child, they are making out here in the USA. Deport these fools. This pdf lays it out for you. It's 29 pages long. https://naldc.nal.usda.gov/download/34107/PDF

The UBI is coming fast. They are going to be pushing out illegals faster now. These people have to go back to their own countries because this UBI will replace all the welfare, social security retirement and disability payments, all those pension funds that the teachers, unions and others thought were going to be there. All these other programs will go away and everyone will get a UBI. Personally, I can not see how this is going to be such a great thing. But it is coming. Nothing you do will stop it. Out of all the doom and gloom and junk out there where the sky is falling in... This pension collapse is the one I think will happen. Slowly, but gaining speed as these plans do some last minute tweaks to pay out. .Gov will help out even if it's behind closed doors and one day, they will pull it all and everyone will get a UBI. First to get it will be the ones with the pensions that are going into a bank account and the ones on food stamps. They can put theirs on their cards. The other people will ?? Sign up? After all, if you are not getting any .gov money, you would be the only one that .gov doesn't have a bank account on file for. Maybe the IRS has one for you but not the ones that will need it. These pension plans will fail within 3 years or so. That's how close this all is now. Hawaii, along with other countries, will have some stats about how great it is working by then. ;) 

This UBI is not going to be enough to spend money on stuff, like vacations. It will kick off a small rise in spending but then fall back to a minimum unless people work for more. And to get more, you will have to talk someone else making that UBI to buy what you are selling. For a little while, I see more money being put into the system. Retail will improve, then level off. That is if there is not much inflation going on. Economics.... it's a study all by itself. :gsbrnint:

The illegals will not get this UBI. What are they going to do? But if they return to their countries, their USA born child might just get the USA UBI. I do not see why not as ALL USA citizens will get one. It's why there wasn't such a big uproar about Texas and about those anchor baby birth certificates. Those are ending and they are ending now. This UBI might go a long ways in S. America or Mexico or one of those other countries down there. Bring up their countries some maybe? This was the plan for a few generations? To help those countries economies come up some and ours go down? All the globalist's plans and working out fine. Just not the way everyone thought they were going to make all the countries equal in pay scale huh? 

All this is in the beginning. Be thankful you are in the beginnings of this even if it seems like a pipe dream. Later on, down through the generations, it will become like the other pension programs I would think. Ponzi schemes. But the earliest in get the most or at least their money plus more back. We are the first generation. Enjoy it. The later generations will probably curse us for allowing this to happen. 

Economic migrants go home when there is no money to be made. 

They will go back to there countries because in most of their countries (south america. central america) they can survive with pretty much no money, they cannot do that here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

They will go back to there countries because in most of their countries (south america. central america) they can survive with pretty much no money, they cannot do that here!

:iagree:  Yes. It's why they are setting up little places to re-integrate these people back into their societies instead of just letting them loose on the streets like they used to. They say it's because there are so many people being deported but that is not true. From what I understand, Trump is not deporting any more than Obama did. Trump is just not picky about who is being deported and Obama was. So now, they all are looking over their shoulders where before it was only the hardened criminals looking over their shoulders. A whole lot of Mexicans are leaving the USA and going back home. And the Mexicans are not coming here like in other years. We are getting the Central and S. Americans. But they are also slowing down because of Trump. And their countries encouraged them to immigrate and send back money. So now they can not do that but their American born children can even if they are living in C. or S. America. Their USA UBI will follow them. In return, this will bring up some of those countries. At least I think that's the plan. It sounds good and like it would replace some of the reparations that those countries tend to rely on. As their countries are cheaper to live in, it should be easy for an entire family to live on one or two child's UBI down there. And live well too. Which will lead to entrepreneurs and stuff. That is what the studies show anyway. If you give people enough to pay for their living expenses with just a touch over it, most will invest that touch over into something to make more money. They start businesses and stuff. Will this continue 20 years down the road? I do not think they have done that type of study and the closest thing I would think to it is the Alaska oil fund that they get a share of every year. 

So I would think that if they kicked out some of these people along with their USA born kids, they would live well in their country and also bring in stuff they got accustom to in the USA too. 

When this UBI comes around, you would think that if you are a citizen of that country, you would want it huh? So I would think that would make some illegals migrate back to their country. Especially if they were intelligent about it and just saved everything they could while here and making money. Go home and start a business or something. There are just so many things that point to this UBI within the next 5-10 years. China is not in such good shape either as far as pensions go for their older folks. They had that one child policy and now they have 2 people taking care of both sets of parents. It's not quite working out as well as it used to. And if you lost your child, you did not replace it. There was no replacing it legally... There are a lot of old people with no one in China and the Chinese .gov will have to take care of these people. This generation has grown up in a one child environment. Most of them do not know what having a sibling is all about. No one they knew had one and if they did, the sibling was scorned by officials. 

So much social engineering went into this. I know that people are not seeing it right now. But it's there. I just decided to fall into the UBI one. :gsbrnint:  If they are going to do it anyway, I would like it to be now. Anytime. Just do it. I am tired of the manipulation. The manipulation is what hurts as they do stuff that makes you want to go one way or the other. I do not feel like suffering for a UBI. The economy is bad enough. Kick start it with a bail out for the main spender in the economy. The average person. That would be a UBI bailout. :gsbrnint:  I would say it's about the only card they have left really. The entire world is broken and poor now. The money is all at the top and none at the bottom. So to get money to work again they must throw some at the bottom. They know this. They already tried throwing money at the top. Didn't work. So let's start at the bottom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sybdragon said:

:iagree:  Yes. It's why they are setting up little places to re-integrate these people back into their societies instead of just letting them loose on the streets like they used to. They say it's because there are so many people being deported but that is not true. From what I understand, Trump is not deporting any more than Obama did. Trump is just not picky about who is being deported and Obama was. So now, they all are looking over their shoulders where before it was only the hardened criminals looking over their shoulders. A whole lot of Mexicans are leaving the USA and going back home. And the Mexicans are not coming here like in other years. We are getting the Central and S. Americans. But they are also slowing down because of Trump. And their countries encouraged them to immigrate and send back money. So now they can not do that but their American born children can even if they are living in C. or S. America. Their USA UBI will follow them. In return, this will bring up some of those countries. At least I think that's the plan. It sounds good and like it would replace some of the reparations that those countries tend to rely on. As their countries are cheaper to live in, it should be easy for an entire family to live on one or two child's UBI down there. And live well too. Which will lead to entrepreneurs and stuff. That is what the studies show anyway. If you give people enough to pay for their living expenses with just a touch over it, most will invest that touch over into something to make more money. They start businesses and stuff. Will this continue 20 years down the road? I do not think they have done that type of study and the closest thing I would think to it is the Alaska oil fund that they get a share of every year. 

So I would think that if they kicked out some of these people along with their USA born kids, they would live well in their country and also bring in stuff they got accustom to in the USA too. 

When this UBI comes around, you would think that if you are a citizen of that country, you would want it huh? So I would think that would make some illegals migrate back to their country. Especially if they were intelligent about it and just saved everything they could while here and making money. Go home and start a business or something. There are just so many things that point to this UBI within the next 5-10 years. China is not in such good shape either as far as pensions go for their older folks. They had that one child policy and now they have 2 people taking care of both sets of parents. It's not quite working out as well as it used to. And if you lost your child, you did not replace it. There was no replacing it legally... There are a lot of old people with no one in China and the Chinese .gov will have to take care of these people. This generation has grown up in a one child environment. Most of them do not know what having a sibling is all about. No one they knew had one and if they did, the sibling was scorned by officials. 

So much social engineering went into this. I know that people are not seeing it right now. But it's there. I just decided to fall into the UBI one. :gsbrnint:  If they are going to do it anyway, I would like it to be now. Anytime. Just do it. I am tired of the manipulation. The manipulation is what hurts as they do stuff that makes you want to go one way or the other. I do not feel like suffering for a UBI. The economy is bad enough. Kick start it with a bail out for the main spender in the economy. The average person. That would be a UBI bailout. :gsbrnint:  I would say it's about the only card they have left really. The entire world is broken and poor now. The money is all at the top and none at the bottom. So to get money to work again they must throw some at the bottom. They know this. They already tried throwing money at the top. Didn't work. So let's start at the bottom. 

GREAT POST!

and I agree! with you,

when I go to town which is 50 miles away i travel part way on a major road that is a main artery going to mexico and there has been for quite awhile a steady stream of older pickups with side boards and so heavily loaded down with what appears there personal belongings and are heading back to Mexico. I know allot of the mexicans that were here in this area are no longer here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.