Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

"Ready To Blow" - National Geographic's Guide To The Yellowstone Supervolcano

Recommended Posts

Amid a growing 'swarm' of over earthquakes (now over 1000), and Montana's largest quake ever, scientists are growing increasingly concerned that the so-called 'super-volcano' at the heart of Yellowstone National Park could be building towards a Category 7 eruption. So what is a 'super-volcano' and what does its explosion mean for life on earth? NatGeo explains...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-08/ready-blow-national-geographics-guide-yellowstone-supervolcano

"In the end, billions could die." 

Lots of pics and commentary at link if you don't want to watch this video, it's a bit long. About an 54 minutes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re:   " "In the end, billions could die." 

Australia & New Zealand would be the least affected.....Several seers have said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ <<< This.

I don't believe Yellowstone will blow   :nukeanimated:    but who knows anything for certain anymore.....

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marlowe said:

Re:   " "In the end, billions could die." 

Australia & New Zealand would be the least affected.....Several seers have said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This.

I don't believe Yellowstone will blow   :nukeanimated:    but who knows anything for certain anymore.....

And that's a very popular part of the world for the rich right now.  I don't know if it'll blow, but I'm interested in geology and Yellowstone is one of the most interesting places. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And that's a very popular part of the world for the rich right now.  I don't know if it'll blow, but I'm interested in geology and Yellowstone is one of the most interesting places. 

Logically it could erupt given the fact the volcanic activity these days is off the charts......It would be like a nuclear winter . Billions would starve due to lack of food crops due to little sunlight.........

FWIW>>  I am very much in favor of a reset for this messed up planet....I am OK with

a few billion less humans on earth...

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marlowe said:

Logically it could erupt given the fact the volcanic activity these days is off the charts......It would be like a nuclear winter . Billions would starve due to lack of food crops being harvested due to little sunlight.........

FWIW>>  I am very much in favor of a reset for this messed planet....I am OK with

a few billion less humans on earth...

Me, too... but like everyone else, I don't want to leave. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IRONMAN1959 said:

Scary!

That is a gigantic chunk of potential doom, no doubt about that. The video is pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Me, too... but like everyone else, I don't want to leave. lol

Quote >>>  "I'm not afraid of death , I just don't want to be there when it happens ."

Woody Allen....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Quote >>>  "I'm not afraid of death , I just don't want to be there when it happens ."

Woody Allen....

:gsbrnint: yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Australia & New Zealand would be the least affected.

Yes that's true, same as in a widescale nuclear war. Over time the radiation or the dust plume collects around the equator because of the Earth's rotation, so the further toward either pole you are the better.

I live in NZ but we would be hit in the initial stages so my own personal bugout plan is take a boat down to Antartica, because there's food there and obviously fresh water so you can survive indefinitely, if you like penguin, whale and seal meat...

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And that's a very popular part of the world for the rich right now.

Yes it is, they're all buying large farms. Their plan is obviously to keep out the desperate natives with security, while they live in luxury. Sadly they're going to be very surprised when they found out how determined we are when our backs are against the wall. Our native Maori troops in WWII used to cut out the German's hearts and eat them, they hated us. That's who the oligarchs are dealing with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yes it is, they're all buying large farms. Their plan is obviously to keep out the desperate natives with security, while they live in luxury. Sadly they're going to be very surprised when they found out how determined we are when our backs are against the wall. Our native Maori troops in WWII used to cut out the German's hearts and eat them, they hated us. That's who the oligarchs are dealing with. 

I wonder if they know that. I hope they don't believe it.  <evil grin> 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.