BubbitoBurrito

Sometimes It's Just A Matter Of...

I consider myself to be fairly new to this site, but I have to say that I feel very comfortable here. It's very refreshing for me to interact with like-minded people. I've been surrounded by ultra liberal employees for 26 years so this is a great outlet for me and I am grateful for that. I think I can speak for everyone that the ultimate goal is "can't we all just get along?!!" :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Taking the time to show appreciation for one another. I sure do appreciate y'all. Thank you ;)

:heart:  :hug:

14 minutes ago, Eagles fan said:

I consider myself to be fairly new to this site, but I have to say that I feel very comfortable here. It's very refreshing for me to interact with like-minded people. I've been surrounded by ultra liberal employees for 26 years so this is a great outlet for me and I am grateful for that. I think I can speak for everyone that the ultimate goal is "can't we all just get along?!!" :)

:hug:  :heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eagles fan said:

:peace:

12 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Taking the time to show appreciation for one another. I sure do appreciate y'all. Thank you ;)

Im giving you "Post of the Day" on this one!

The world is so full of hate that when I see a thread like yours, it renews my faith in humanity.

Thanks for showing us some love...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Im giving you "Post of the Day" on this one!

The world is so full of hate that when I see a thread like yours, it renews my faith in humanity.

Thanks for showing us some love...

YW... I mean it from the bottom of me <3 - Thank you kindly for your appreciation ;)

Quote: I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.