Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
BubbitoBurrito

Sometimes It's Just A Matter Of...

Recommended Posts

I consider myself to be fairly new to this site, but I have to say that I feel very comfortable here. It's very refreshing for me to interact with like-minded people. I've been surrounded by ultra liberal employees for 26 years so this is a great outlet for me and I am grateful for that. I think I can speak for everyone that the ultimate goal is "can't we all just get along?!!" :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Taking the time to show appreciation for one another. I sure do appreciate y'all. Thank you ;)

:heart:  :hug:

14 minutes ago, Eagles fan said:

I consider myself to be fairly new to this site, but I have to say that I feel very comfortable here. It's very refreshing for me to interact with like-minded people. I've been surrounded by ultra liberal employees for 26 years so this is a great outlet for me and I am grateful for that. I think I can speak for everyone that the ultimate goal is "can't we all just get along?!!" :)

 

:hug:  :heart:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eagles fan said:

I consider myself to be fairly new to this site, but I have to say that I feel very comfortable here. It's very refreshing for me to interact with like-minded people. I've been surrounded by ultra liberal employees for 26 years so this is a great outlet for me and I am grateful for that. I think I can speak for everyone that the ultimate goal is "can't we all just get along?!!" :)

 

:peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Taking the time to show appreciation for one another. I sure do appreciate y'all. Thank you ;)

Im giving you "Post of the Day" on this one!

The world is so full of hate that when I see a thread like yours, it renews my faith in humanity.

Thanks for showing us some love...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CGK said:

Im giving you "Post of the Day" on this one!

The world is so full of hate that when I see a thread like yours, it renews my faith in humanity.

Thanks for showing us some love...

YW... I mean it from the bottom of me <3 - Thank you kindly for your appreciation ;)

Quote: I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.