Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

99.9% HOAX EXPOSE WIRE HARNESS TO FAKE SPACE GRAVITY - NASA ISS International Scam Station

8 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

That's great.

However, it looks nothing like the Skylab footage.

At all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

That's great.

However, it looks nothing like the Skylab footage.

At all.

I was thinking Zero-"G" (LOL) C-5 plane but I'd bet money that the BIG track room was filmed using a wind tunnel.  Too bad we don't have high definition to closely examine the clothing.

30 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I was thinking Zero-"G" (LOL) C-5 plane but I'd bet money that the BIG track room was filmed using a wind tunnel.  Too bad we don't have high definition to closely examine the clothing.

To have success in those wind tunnels, you have to have pretty specific poses and body control.

The guy in the skylab chamber is just nonchalant running around the edge.

If it was a wind tunnel it would have wrecked him.

Flying to the top of the chamber or spinning or whatever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think this is good footage...

Some say NASA fakes the footage of earth to hide the "real" technology that we underlings can't know about... I presume that means super secret satellites and other orbital vehicles that would be seen. 

Sure, OK... I can see that perspective, I suppose. 

But, why fake the footage inside the ISS?  If we can go in space no problem, why fake zero G with obvious wires??  

I don't get it.  

Do you? 

For the definitive in NASA harness footage, check this vid out. This is on an official NASA channel, check the link.

it's cued up to 12:00 where you'll see an astronaut on a zipline in the background. It's clear as day. The man in the background is being suspended by a clearly-visible zip-line complete with leg harnesses. He goes back and forth several times. Slow it down if need be and examine it for yourselves.

Bonus: Check at 18:15 where green shirt passes off an invisible object to hang on the wall beside him.

This is ALL smoke and mirrors and you're doing yourselves a disservice by ignoring this possibility Known liars presenting us with obvious video forgeries should be examined skeptically. Be wary of apologists who defend a video like this as being a genuine footage of humans floating in zero-g in space.

Edit: Just saw @Rothbard already posted a video containing this footage. I'll leave the full official NASA footage here for thoroughness' sake.

Edited by Anthem(0)
  • Like 1

In the first video you can see her necklace floating around the whole time.

Then, the guy's pinky can be seen hooking to the top of his co workers pocket which helps to stabilise him.

On 2017-7-9 at 5:07 PM, Anthem(0) said:

Be wary of apologists who defend a video like this as being a genuine footage of humans floating in zero-g in space.

Remember Bush?

Pre-emptive labelling of doubters (in this case, by referring to them as "apologists") is a well known tactic used also by oppressive governments in their attempts to silence and deter opponents from speaking up.

I see that as being more of a red flag, than anything that was seen in the video.

• Like 3

Classic doublespeak from the above apologist who hardlines the authoritarian position. In this case, the authoritarian apologist labels himself a "doubter". Amazing.

Edited by Anthem(0)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.