Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Barbra Streisand: Donald Trump ‘Is the Fake President’

Recommended Posts

Actress and singer Barbra Streisand rails against President Trump in a HuffPost column published Friday, calling him an “angry, hollow, vindictive man.”

In the article titled “The Fake President,” the Academy Award-winner writes, “There’s a narcissistic fraud in the White House.”

The next thousand words sees Streisand questioning President Trump’s mental stability, his willingness to criticize what he calls the “very fake news” media, and his ability to be U.S. president.

“The large ego of a small man drives the vindictiveness of his policies,” Streisand writes. Elsewhere, she says, “This is the Trump presidency. He will not grow in the office.”

“He watches cable TV and then tweets in a rage,” the singer states. “He lacks the temperament to fulfill his role. For all his ranting about fake news and fake media … the truth is, he is the fake president.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/08/barbra-streisand-trump-fake-president/

Is she queer? Would not go near. Would need to drown in beer before I'd touch her rear! Because rhyming can be fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know stories about her, she's a Marxist hypocrite who touts saving the earth while driving a giant motor home around because she's too good to use anyone else's bathroom AND I did a calculation of her electric bill.. for ONE MONTH.  I could pay my power bill for 12 years. lmao!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

he is the fake president.

Of course, she has no clue that in a completely different way, she's correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Actress and singer Barbra Streisand rails against President Trump in a HuffPost column published Friday, calling him an “angry, hollow, vindictive man.”

In the article titled “The Fake President,” the Academy Award-winner writes, “There’s a narcissistic fraud in the White House.”

The next thousand words sees Streisand questioning President Trump’s mental stability, his willingness to criticize what he calls the “very fake news” media, and his ability to be U.S. president.

“The large ego of a small man drives the vindictiveness of his policies,” Streisand writes. Elsewhere, she says, “This is the Trump presidency. He will not grow in the office.”

“He watches cable TV and then tweets in a rage,” the singer states. “He lacks the temperament to fulfill his role. For all his ranting about fake news and fake media … the truth is, he is the fake president.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/08/barbra-streisand-trump-fake-president/

Is she queer? Would not go near. Would need to drown in beer before I'd touch her rear! Because rhyming can be fun!

Don't care what court jester's have to say.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Streisand is a rip snorting beotch!! I met a woman who did her hair and she had a major league diva complex! Shes the star and Ur all the little people and what I say carries more weight than U!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayDee said:

Of course, she has no clue that in a completely different way, she's correct. 

Why bother to get out of bed and post on a forum if there is no hope?....You are on the same page as the liberals.......Just for different reasons.......Think about it ....:scream1:

If people want to believe Trump is a fake go for it.....But reverse speech says he is real........I have not given in or given up yet......:coffeetime:

Edited by marlowe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I see Barbra in still sharing her experience with Social Anxiety Disorder

Barbra Streisand is a singer, actor, director, and producer who has shared her experience with social anxiety disorder.

Experience With SAD

During a concert in New York's Central Park in 1967, Barbra did what for her was unthinkable—she forgot the lyrics to a song. Unable to shrug off the incident and carry on like many performers do, the consummate perfectionist found herself avoiding performing in public for nearly another three decades.

Finally ready to face her fears, Barbra performed live in Las Vegas over New Year's in 1994. Still battling her own fears, the star chose to use teleprompters to ensure that she did not forget the words to the songs.

Treatment

In an interview in 2006 with Oprah Winfrey, Barbra revealed that she had begun taking anti-anxiety medication in a bid to once again get her stage fright under control.

Previously it had been reported that she had received therapy from Jerilyn Ross, president and CEO of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America—the same therapist who later treated Donny Osmond. Barbra continues to use teleprompters as an aid to help mitigate some of her anxiety about performing.

https://www.verywell.com/barbra-streisand-3024260

Come on Barb, take your meds, you can do it...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Why bother to get out of bed and post on a forum if there is no hope?....You are on the same page as the liberals.......Just for different reasons.......Think about it ....:scream1:

If people want to believe Trump is a fake go for it.....But reverse speech says he is real........I have not given in or given up yet......:coffeetime:

Who said I get out of bed?

Presidents have been lying to me my whole life. And all of a sudden I'm supposed to trust the new president who has already broken many of his promises, because of tiny snippets of what he says backwards? Remember Bush jr's platform he campaigned on? It was pretty darn good too.

Yes, the presidency is an illusion, regardless of Trump. There is far too much evidence of that. But the president sure makes a great distraction for the sheeple. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd have to be extra-ordinarily fragile wouldn't you to forget your lines then not appear for three, count em, three decades.

It's lucky she didn't have to work in the real world, otherwise she'd probably be a bag lady right now instead of having a giant private bathroom she takes with her everywhere she goes. Clearly she's a germ-o-phobe as well.

Come to think of it wouldn't it be amusing to have a hypno ray where you could make all the celebs forget all their lines all the time, what would the handlers do, what would the sheeple do. So many shattered dreams... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look what she (and a bunch of other ones) did during our drought... I couldn't even wash my car.

Red-faced Barbra Streisand to cut water usage after pictures emerge of her lush gardens amid California drought 

Experts estimate there will be less than a year's worth of drinking water in California's reservoirs at the end of 2015

Yet the rich and famous of Los Angeles continue to water their lawns with apparently no concern for conservation 

Aerial images have shown the ever-green lawns of Kim Kardashian, Barbra Streisand and Petra Stunt among others


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077917/Red-faced-Barbra-Streisand-cut-water-usage-pictures-emerge-lush-gardens-amid-California-drought.html#ixzz4mIPGvtvm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.