Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

More Talk of New Mystery Object That Is Not Planet 9

Recommended Posts

 apache54    4,895

Notice more and more talk about space and planets that MIGHT exist!

 they will allow the truth to come out about 1 hour before impact!! LOL:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,135
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

Notice more and more talk about space and planets that MIGHT exist!

 they will allow the truth to come out about 1 hour before impact!! LOL:nodl:

We have a major announcement! Uranus has expelled gas deflecting a meteorite right at earth. Luckily a cme popped off eradicating the meteorite but it was x-class on a level not seen before and will roast earth in t-minus 10 minutes. Then everyone from live tv to random strangers will start having panic sex. Some will be please. Some will be distressed due to lack of stamina of the partner. They will not die mid orgasm and thus will be very unhappy. /obvious sarcasm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,895
51 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We have a major announcement! Uranus has expelled gas deflecting a meteorite right at earth. Luckily a cme popped off eradicating the meteorite but it was x-class on a level not seen before and will roast earth in t-minus 10 minutes. Then everyone from live tv to random strangers will start having panic sex. Some will be please. Some will be distressed due to lack of stamina of the partner. They will not die mid orgasm and thus will be very unhappy. /obvious sarcasm

 

I think you have been watching CNN way to much!! LOL!!!:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,135
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I think you have been watching CNN way to much!! LOL!!!:nodl:

I'm Fake Muse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,025
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm Fake Muse!

:blink:  No wonder my stories are skewed! lmao! I thought you were MY muse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×