Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mehitable

Could Obama be INDONESIAN? Take a look at Joko Widodo

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Mehitable    547
Posted (edited)

I've often thought this in the past and I've seen several Indonesian guys - leaders - whom I think look a great deal like Obama.  I'm not saying Obama is related to any of them, I'm saying it's a certain racial/ethnic/physical type.  What if Obama was not related to Stanley Ann Dunham OR either of the black men (Obama Sr or the Communist pornographer, Frank Marshall Davis) who have been candidates?  What if Obama was picked out of Indonesia, perhaps in an orphanage, or perhaps related to someone like that religious cult leader whose name I forget,  by the CIA and groomed all his life for the role as the US first "black" president.  So many of Obama's "relatives" either died young/conveniently or live so damn far away - you can't get much further in the US than Hawaii, which makes investigation more difficult.

This thought came to me as I was looking at the Indonesian president Joko Widodo and how much he looks like Obama.  I've seen this with other Indonesians as well.

What do you folks think?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Joko_Widodo_2014_official_portrait.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joko_Widodo&h=427&w=330&tbnid=udo5LfTQ2dKs9M:&tbnh=186&tbnw=143&usg=__WBkMS2QyVnFK896Ksb8EYkjueh0=&vet=1&docid=Hwn5n-JNe_p-IM&itg=1&client=firefox-b&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD16-2o_rUAhWKbT4KHQG7BuIQ_B0IhgEwDA

Edited by Mehitable
typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Mehitable    547

I think the Indonesian cult leader was named Subad and the registrar in Hawaii who would have controlled Obama's birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, and who died in that mysterious plane crash, was a member of that cult. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Mehitable    547

I guess it's actually called Subud.  Here's a site that shows pictures of this guy Mohammed Subuh who started that cult, and compares them to Obama.  There are some also racy alleged pics of Obama's alleged mom.  I'm not saying any of this is true, just that I do suspect that Obama is NOT African American at all, but Indonesian and fully Muslim.

http://activistshub.com/obamas-real-father-and-his-real-mother-its-not-what-you-think-trust-me/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    15,929
20 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I've often thought this in the past and I've seen several Indonesian guys - leaders - whom I think look a great deal like Obama.  I'm not saying Obama is related to any of them, I'm saying it's a certain racial/ethnic/physical type.  What if Obama was not related to Stanley Ann Dunham OR either of the black men (Obama Sr or the Communist pornographer, Frank Marshall Davis) who have been candidates?  What if Obama was picked out of Indonesia, perhaps in an orphanage, or perhaps related to someone like that religious cult leader whose name I forget,  by the CIA and groomed all his life for the role as the US first "black" president.  So many of Obama's "relatives" either died young/conveniently or live so damn far away - you can get much further in the US than Hawaii, which makes investigation more difficult.

This thought came to me as I was looking at the Indonesian president Joko Widodo and how much he looks like Obama.  I've seen this with other Indonesians as well.

What do you folks think?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Joko_Widodo_2014_official_portrait.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joko_Widodo&h=427&w=330&tbnid=udo5LfTQ2dKs9M:&tbnh=186&tbnw=143&usg=__WBkMS2QyVnFK896Ksb8EYkjueh0=&vet=1&docid=Hwn5n-JNe_p-IM&itg=1&client=firefox-b&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD16-2o_rUAhWKbT4KHQG7BuIQ_B0IhgEwDA

They really do look alike.  Who IS yo Daddy, Barak?  Supposedly no one will know who is the father of the Anti-Christ?  Not that he fits all the standards perfectly. If I see Obammy end up as the head of the UN, I'm going to totally freak, though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    1,939

Holy sheeeit! The resemblance is uncanny!

After all the speculation and evidence of Kenyan heritage, I just went with it. There's never been any doubt of him spending time as a student in Indonesia. But that picture alone definitely throws a monkey in the wrench.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    1,939
26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If I see Obammy end up as the head of the UN, I'm going to totally freak, though. 

Hopefully our President wiil cut ties with the UN before that happens. Wouldn't necessarily stop UN troops from coming in. But it would legitimize civilian retaliation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,071

Well what ever he is (obutthead)  he is a scumbag that needs to be in prison and that is what he should be a INMATE in a fed prison!!

 

so he is a new nationality called INMATE!!! :nodl:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    15,929
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Well what ever he is (obutthead)  he is a scumbag that needs to be in prison and that is what he should be a INMATE in a fed prison!!

 

so he is a new nationality called INMATE!!! :nodl:

Way overdue. Lots of them are waaay overdue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,071
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Way overdue. Lots of them are waaay overdue. 

BOY IS THAT A FACT!! LOL:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Mehitable    547
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They really do look alike.  Who IS yo Daddy, Barak?  Supposedly no one will know who is the father of the Anti-Christ?  Not that he fits all the standards perfectly. If I see Obammy end up as the head of the UN, I'm going to totally freak, though. 

They sure do!  I was looking at Joko at the G20 and that's what brought it to mind again.   I really do suspect that Obama is Indonesian and was planted in the Dunham family with that ludicrous story about Stanley(!) Ann and Obama Sr having some kind of mad romance and he decided to add her to  his list of wives and then right after Obambi's birth she runs off to Washington state.  The whole story is ludicrous and is obviously a cover story.  Folks assumed it was a cover story for Frank Marshall Davis being the real daddy,  but who knows....I'd love to get a DNA sample on that b*st*rd.   And Moosechelle and the kids too.   If only we had REAL reporters instead of VERY FAKE NEWS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Mehitable    547
3 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Holy sheeeit! The resemblance is uncanny!

After all the speculation and evidence of Kenyan heritage, I just went with it. There's never been any doubt of him spending time as a student in Indonesia. But that picture alone definitely throws a monkey in the wrench.

I don't know why particularly they'd go with an Indonesian as opposed to a Kenyan, but who knows why they do anything????  Maybe they wanted someone who would LOOK somewhat African American but not actually BE AA so he wouldn't be too sympathetic to them or too much in solidarity.  For all of his pronouncements, Obama actually did NOTHING to help black folks in America.  Or anyone in America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    15,929
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

They sure do!  I was looking at Joko at the G20 and that's what brought it to mind again.   I really do suspect that Obama is Indonesian and was planted in the Dunham family with that ludicrous story about Stanley(!) Ann and Obama Sr having some kind of mad romance and he decided to add her to  his list of wives and then right after Obambi's birth she runs off to Washington state.  The whole story is ludicrous and is obviously a cover story.  Folks assumed it was a cover story for Frank Marshall Davis being the real daddy,  but who knows....I'd love to get a DNA sample on that b*st*rd.   And Moosechelle and the kids too.   If only we had REAL reporters instead of VERY FAKE NEWS.

DNA for them and for Bill Clinton, to find out if Danny Williams is his son. He is, or he would have gotten a sample sooner.  We could hire a spy to go on poop patrol and get their dna. lol  I think the pols guard their doo so no one can get it, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×