Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

City Buses Will Be Military Transportation

CSB    2,024

City Buses Will Be Military Transportation

Will a City Bus Be Military Transportation ??  A city is a corporation and are a bunch suck asses don't ya know ??

SO YOU Think not ?? Give a reason way not ..

Daring times of cavil unrest will they use common transportation as a free ride that will deify us  ?? as a free transport to them ? I say ,,Yes hell they will ...

Cinnamon    22,835

If there is an "emergency"  for whatever reason, there are enough executive orders in place to not only take control of ALL transportation, but to put you to work as slave labor.  I wonder why Trump has not axed those EOs. Or at least the ones that turn us into slave and take even crops and livestock. 

CSB    2,024

@CinnamonI love you Cinnamom you are such a sweet mod !!

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder why Trump has not axed those EOs.

He is a Zionist he is not your fricken friend  .. You will see soon .  

Cinnamon    22,835
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

@CinnamonI love you Cinnamom you are such a sweet mod !!

He is a Zionist he is not your fricken friend  .. You will see soon .  

That was rhetorical. lol 

CSB    2,024
20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If there is an "emergency"  for whatever reason, there are enough executive orders in place to not only take control of ALL transportation, but to put you to work as slave labor.  I wonder why Trump has not axed those EOs. Or at least the ones that turn us into slaves and take even crops and livestock. 

Because you are number and not more . They you see you as a number you have become a slave to a system of deceptions . They own your sweet white ass get used to it .. Maritime Law Rules !!

Cinnamon    22,835
1 minute ago, CSB said:

Because you are number and not more . They you see you as a number you have become a slave to a system of deceptions . They own your sweet white ass get used to it .. Maritime Law Rules !!

Maybe I'll go on a permanent camping trip. :)  At some point in time!

apache54    4,836
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If there is an "emergency"  for whatever reason, there are enough executive orders in place to not only take control of ALL transportation, but to put you to work as slave labor.  I wonder why Trump has not axed those EOs. Or at least the ones that turn us into slave and take even crops and livestock. 

Exactly,

and the executive orders will not be removed because they know something is coming and they have all their ducks in a row to handle us when it happens, whatever it is!!

Great POST, some people may not realize how things will be when it all happens!! (hope it does not)

CSB    2,024
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe I'll go on a permanent camping trip. :)  At some point in time!

A permanent camping trip. Would be find if you can find one at is not a place that is controlled by federal jurisdiction .  I am a sovereign .

I welcome you to my place a cozy little house with a river front view and a hot tub .. I got guns and a lot of food and a cozy loft for you with music of your choice .

Cinnamon    22,835
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Exactly,

and the executive orders will not be removed because they know something is coming and they have all their ducks in a row to handle us when it happens, whatever it is!!

Great POST, some people may not realize how things will be when it all happens!! (hope it does not)

The U.S. Post Office has a huge role to play in this. Processing center because ALMOST everyone has an address! 

Cinnamon    22,835
Just now, CSB said:

A permanent camping trip. Would be find if you can find a place that is not controlled by federal jurisdiction .  I am a sovereign .

I welcome you to my place a cozy little house with a river front view and a hot tub .. I got guns and a lot of food and a cozy loft for you with music of your choice .

Can I bring my horse? lol

CSB    2,024
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Can I bring my horse? lol

Re read

TheOldMan    2,411
39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Fair question 

should of all been axed immediately