Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Where my gamers at?

Rate this topic

thedudeabides    2,106
Posted (edited)

I might be picking up an Xbox one S Tonight.  Way to many awesome games coming out! I got rid of mine 6 months ago. 

Don't have time for the PC games I love. But Sea of Thieves,  The Shadows of war game, and a few others caught my eye!

Edited by thedudeabides

Ukshep    14,427
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I might be picking up an Xbox one S Tonight.  Way to many awesome games coming out! I got rid of mine 6 months ago. 

Don't have time for the PC games I love. But Sea of Thieves,  The Shadows of war game, and a few others caught my eye!

Gaming :D I wish I had the time... I played the incredible tales of van helsing 2 last week though for 15 minutes. Best 15 minutes of my life.

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,106
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Gaming :D I wish I had the time... I played the incredible tales of van helsing 2 last week though for 15 minutes. Best 15 minutes of my life.

I have it but have not had a chance to play it either.  I work 12-13 hours a day.  Sigh. 

• Like 1

Eagles fan    113

I love to play the original Starcraft game on the pc. I don't think like a General so it took a while to get better....

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,106
On 7/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, Eagles fan said:

I love to play the original Starcraft game on the pc. I don't think like a General so it took a while to get better....

Love me some star craft and War Craft.