Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Where my gamers at?

thedudeabides    2,274

I might be picking up an Xbox one S Tonight.  Way to many awesome games coming out! I got rid of mine 6 months ago. 

Don't have time for the PC games I love. But Sea of Thieves,  The Shadows of war game, and a few others caught my eye!

Ukshep    17,049
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I might be picking up an Xbox one S Tonight.  Way to many awesome games coming out! I got rid of mine 6 months ago. 

Don't have time for the PC games I love. But Sea of Thieves,  The Shadows of war game, and a few others caught my eye!

Gaming :D I wish I had the time... I played the incredible tales of van helsing 2 last week though for 15 minutes. Best 15 minutes of my life.

thedudeabides    2,274
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Gaming :D I wish I had the time... I played the incredible tales of van helsing 2 last week though for 15 minutes. Best 15 minutes of my life.

I have it but have not had a chance to play it either.  I work 12-13 hours a day.  Sigh. 

Eagles fan    242

I love to play the original Starcraft game on the pc. I don't think like a General so it took a while to get better....

thedudeabides    2,274
On 7/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, Eagles fan said:

I love to play the original Starcraft game on the pc. I don't think like a General so it took a while to get better....

Love me some star craft and War Craft. 

Jump To Top