Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curenado

Germany, same old germany

Curenado    966

Now that the teams are forming and its obvious that, just-like-hitler, merkel has imported her moslum troops for the assault on Europe, it gets more clear that history repeats itself on larger scales. Those pathetic soros/un commie bots at the G20 are most assuredly a sign and soon, you will see merkel using moslums directly on countries that don't want to be eu/un as an army, just like hitler did.

(*this woman had the "christian..." something or other political party. The operative word being "christian" ie, she has been mixing church and state all along. Fanatics.)

Brits have many people who would say "yes, this is exactly like it was last time" and the proof for them will be when they start getting informed "here come the krautlams!" even tho everybody watched the thing build up, get put together completely. "Signal propaganda" which came in the form of songs last time, that identify the enemy and proclaim victory. 

Macron & merkel are in a sand castle on an avalanche shelf if you ask me. But get ready to watch the moslums and the EU raze europe, by whatever names they call it. I am willing to bet that today, fkrs are catching up that NATO debt! Today all eastern hemisphere countries see that just-like-last-time, the nazis are massing & positioning to take all & the free world is talking and preparing for the worst. G20 likely included a lot of "war or not, this is how we'll keep trade going" as well as identifying war teams for all to see. The lines are pretty much drawn.

Does history repeat itself or am I just paranoid?

kbet    844
2 hours ago, Curenado said:

Now that the teams are forming and its obvious that, just-like-hitler, merkel has imported her moslum troops for the assault on Europe, it gets more clear that history repeats itself on larger scales. Those pathetic soros/un commie bots at the G20 are most assuredly a sign and soon, you will see merkel using moslums directly on countries that don't want to be eu/un as an army, just like hitler did.

(*this woman had the "christian..." something or other political party. The operative word being "christian" ie, she has been mixing church and state all along. Fanatics.)

Brits have many people who would say "yes, this is exactly like it was last time" and the proof for them will be when they start getting informed "here come the krautlams!" even tho everybody watched the thing build up, get put together completely. "Signal propaganda" which came in the form of songs last time, that identify the enemy and proclaim victory. 

Macron & merkel are in a sand castle on an avalanche shelf if you ask me. But get ready to watch the moslums and the EU raze europe, by whatever names they call it. I am willing to bet that today, fkrs are catching up that NATO debt! Today all eastern hemisphere countries see that just-like-last-time, the nazis are massing & positioning to take all & the free world is talking and preparing for the worst. G20 likely included a lot of "war or not, this is how we'll keep trade going" as well as identifying war teams for all to see. The lines are pretty much drawn.

Does history repeat itself or am I just paranoid?

Merkel is an agent of the British crown, and the UK, started both world war's, as I wouldn't be surprised, if they assisted in the assassination of the Archduke. The British, before they rebuild their Empire, want to contain Germany(cut Germany off politically by blaming them for the problems the British created), and dilute Germany(breed the Germans out of existence, or make them a minority in their own country).

Curenado    966

? I don't know who's an agent of who? I just point out the visible things seem to match up with last time and that it may not be long before it breaks out. Have it your way and say "the british crown will now attack britrain to conquer germany" as long as the brits win or at least manage to hold thier own?