Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

NOAA - 60% chance of severe geomagnetic storm in high latitudes in 24-48 hrs ???

RhetoricalRebel    1,344

Is this a blooper for NOAA?

60% percent chance of Major-Severe geomagnetic storms in high latitudes in the next 24-48 hours.

1st saw it on space weather (left side of page, about half way down)

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Confirmed on NOAA's website (scroll to bottom of report)

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/report-and-forecast-solar-and-geophysical-activity

If true, all canucks better wear their tin foil hats. and have some candles ready. :canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Ukshep    17,190

Interesting timing.... hmm.... A phrase I use a lot now... Because... well... shits interesting. It seems that every 2-3 days we have something significant and it just keeps going..... 

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Interesting timing.... hmm.... A phrase I use a lot now... Because... well... shits interesting. It seems that every 2-3 days we have something significant and it just keeps going..... 

Yeah! really. Like my other thread,

And who knows maybe an EMP bomb from Crazy Kim. It enough to make you an agoraphobic. :hide2:

COBO Member    2,833

Hmmm...and just this morning, Ben's SO vid predicted inside 36hrs. This is the stream from that coronal hole that is now past center of directly Earth-facing. Kind of a shame that land of the midnight sun keeps auroras from being visible.

But expect an EQ uptick rather than flares. That big complex sunspot is starting to seperate the pos/neg parts.

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
11 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Hmmm...and just this morning, Ben's SO vid predicted inside 36hrs. This is the stream from that coronal hole that is now past center of directly Earth-facing. Kind of a shame that land of the midnight sun keeps auroras from being visible.

But expect an EQ uptick rather than flares. That big complex sunspot is starting to seperate the pos/neg parts.

Sun spot 2665 in crackling with B level activity and seems to be destabilizing as it turns toward earth. Keeping an eye on this one.

https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/latest48.php?q=0131

Still not sure about the 60% chance of severe though

GT500    1,399

Can't sleep 

Everything's out of order 

apache54    4,177
22 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Can't sleep 

Everything's out of order 

FULL moon in a day or so, normally interferes with your sleep! for about a week prior to it!

GT500    1,399
Just now, apache54 said:

FULL moon in a day or so, normally interferes with your sleep! for about a week prior to it!

Yep, and there's just a lot of bad energy floating around 

apache54    4,177
Just now, GT500 said:

Yep, and there's just a lot of bad energy floating around 

MORE than normal! that's for sure then add full moon and geo storm and we have a perfect sleep disruption cocktail!!

E R workers don't like Full moons that is when 95% of the weird stuff happens and they get all the sicko's at the hospital

COBO Member    2,833
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I took a female's advice one time for a headache. She handed me a Midol. Got rid of the headache PDQ. But for a long time after, I'd get a nosebleed every 28 days.

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

MORE than normal! that's for sure then add full moon and geo storm and we have a perfect sleep disruption cocktail!!

E R workers don't like Full moons that is when 95% of the weird stuff happens and they get all the sicko's at the hospital

Time to  rub some silver on my bullets.

Jump To Top