Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Who Was Theresa May's Father & Why Is He Being Erased From History?"

marlowe    1,579

Really  fascination read........you can skip to the 11 minute mark....

Ukshep    17,024
41 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Really  fascination read........you can skip to the 11 minute mark....

Handlers never get the spotlight!

Mehitable    1,327

Sounds like there are questions of possible pedophilia and maybe associated with criminal activity with that serial killer fellah.  The problem is we have almost NO investigative journalists any more so issues arise and we don't have any way of searching for actual evidence or putting things in context.  So we surmise.  I always figure, birds of a feather.  I note that May's mother's name was Zaidee which is a very unusual name.  It's a Jewish nickname for Sarah.  I wonder if her mom was Jewish and they're trying to hide it. Which is silly to me, but sometimes people try to hide the stupidest things.

Mehitable    1,327

This made me think in broader terms of the backgrounds of many of our pols (at least here in the US) that are NEVER vetted or investigated and yet there are serious questions.  I have read/heard the following about these politicians:

Nancy Pelosi - comes from a prominent Mafia family in the Baltimore area.

Hillary Clinton - her dad was one of the thugs who took over part of the Capone empire once Capone and his capos died or were imprisoned.  That's where she got her financial start and learned her thuggery from.

Bill Clinton - Grew up in Hot Springs Arkansas which was the summer headquarters for the Capone gang and a lot of organized crime. His mom was a prostitute (which is probably why his parentage is unsure) and ran her own brothel for the Mob.  

We've all heard questions about Obama's ancestry of course, and there are even questions about the Bushes.  All of these pols and their origins should be thoroughly investigated - the Repubs too - but nothing is done as reporters are only cheerleaders for their own team.

Jump To Top