Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Shia LaBeouf Arrested for Disorderly Conduct Public Drunkenness

Ukshep    17,024

Shia LaBeouf has been arrested in Georgia for being wasted and losing control of himself ... TMZ has learned.

Shia was taken into custody early Saturday morning.  He was booked for disorderly conduct, obstruction and public drunkenness.  At the time of this post Shia is still in custody.

The actor has been down this road before ... Shia was arrested in 2014 outside a New York City cabaret for "drunken behavior."  He was arrested for drunk driving in West Hollywood in 2008 for drunk driving.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-disorderly-conduct-drunk-public/

story is developing.. source will update!

Now onto my personal opinion! I doubt any will truly understand why Shia is the way he is except for the few. To have been cast down by the elite. He knows the plan and no he is not going to benefit from it.

A shame for him. But enlightening for us all!

GT500    1,362

What is this kids problem? 

Another angry rich kid? 

Ukshep    17,024
17 minutes ago, GT500 said:

What is this kids problem? 

Another angry rich kid? 

Was a plaything of the elite. Became a man. Most likely got abused by them. Fell out with them during filming. Caused an unfixable rift. he's spent the last few years attempting to regain favor and failing, then he switched over to trying to warn us. You will not divide us has more meaning than people think. And both sides destroyed him. For they attack what they do not understand. Shia... Someone understands.. wherever you are!

GT500    1,362
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Was a plaything of the elite. Became a man. Most likely got abused by them. Fell out with them during filming. Caused an unfixable rift. he's spent the last few years attempting to regain favor and failing, then he switched over to trying to warn us. You will not divide us has more meaning than people think. And both sides destroyed him. For they attack what they do not understand. Shia... Someone understands.. wherever you are!

Gotcha 

Siddrix    877

This guy really gets around...

Where will he show up next?   North Korea...

Cinnamon    19,832

If he's a tool and they want rid of him now, I'm surprised he wasn't running naked through the streets, yelling "I am Jesus!" 

Ukshep    17,024
4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Haha! Douche. 

Even though he tried to warn us of the elitist plan?

Groove    1,683
21 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Even though he tried to warn us of the elitist plan?

When did the warn us? I thought he was just going around enjoying being homeless and telling people what to do. Lol. 

YourMom2    1,354
23 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Lots of victims over the years. Corey ((Feldman)) comes to mind..career began at age 3.

Ukshep    17,024
50 minutes ago, Groove said:

When did the warn us? I thought he was just going around enjoying being homeless and telling people what to do. Lol. 

The you will not divide us debacle was misunderstood due to orchestrated attacks on both the left and right to derail his message. It was never about him being a lefty going loon because of trump. He literally knew the plan I believe. I've watched him closely over the years tracking his actions, I have a pretty solid template I think. Or maybe it is just a giant set of coincidences but due to the nature of child abuse he could have been groomed and then pushed out. He acts messed up but the message I'm screaming is mirrored in what he did a few times.... Has me convinced he was involved or has knowledge on some level.

Groove    1,683
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The you will not divide us debacle was misunderstood due to orchestrated attacks on both the left and right to derail his message. It was never about him being a lefty going loon because of trump. He literally knew the plan I believe. I've watched him closely over the years tracking his actions, I have a pretty solid template I think. Or maybe it is just a giant set of coincidences but due to the nature of child abuse he could have been groomed and then pushed out. He acts messed up but the message I'm screaming is mirrored in what he did a few times.... Has me convinced he was involved or has knowledge on some level.

Eh true. He is troubled, plus not being in the last two Transformers movies may have been what made him crazy lol. 

Jump To Top