Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Ukshep

Shia LaBeouf Arrested for Disorderly Conduct Public Drunkenness

Recommended Posts

Shia LaBeouf has been arrested in Georgia for being wasted and losing control of himself ... TMZ has learned.

Shia was taken into custody early Saturday morning.  He was booked for disorderly conduct, obstruction and public drunkenness.  At the time of this post Shia is still in custody.

The actor has been down this road before ... Shia was arrested in 2014 outside a New York City cabaret for "drunken behavior."  He was arrested for drunk driving in West Hollywood in 2008 for drunk driving.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-disorderly-conduct-drunk-public/

story is developing.. source will update!

Now onto my personal opinion! I doubt any will truly understand why Shia is the way he is except for the few. To have been cast down by the elite. He knows the plan and no he is not going to benefit from it.

A shame for him. But enlightening for us all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GT500 said:

What is this kids problem? 

Another angry rich kid? 

Was a plaything of the elite. Became a man. Most likely got abused by them. Fell out with them during filming. Caused an unfixable rift. he's spent the last few years attempting to regain favor and failing, then he switched over to trying to warn us. You will not divide us has more meaning than people think. And both sides destroyed him. For they attack what they do not understand. Shia... Someone understands.. wherever you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Was a plaything of the elite. Became a man. Most likely got abused by them. Fell out with them during filming. Caused an unfixable rift. he's spent the last few years attempting to regain favor and failing, then he switched over to trying to warn us. You will not divide us has more meaning than people think. And both sides destroyed him. For they attack what they do not understand. Shia... Someone understands.. wherever you are!

 

Gotcha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he's a tool and they want rid of him now, I'm surprised he wasn't running naked through the streets, yelling "I am Jesus!" 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Haha! Douche. 

Even though he tried to warn us of the elitist plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Even though he tried to warn us of the elitist plan?

When did the warn us? I thought he was just going around enjoying being homeless and telling people what to do. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Was a plaything of the elite. Became a man. Most likely got abused by them. Fell out with them during filming. Caused an unfixable rift. he's spent the last few years attempting to regain favor and failing, then he switched over to trying to warn us. You will not divide us has more meaning than people think. And both sides destroyed him. For they attack what they do not understand. Shia... Someone understands.. wherever you are!

Lots of victims over the years. Corey ((Feldman)) comes to mind..career began at age 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Groove said:

When did the warn us? I thought he was just going around enjoying being homeless and telling people what to do. Lol. 

The you will not divide us debacle was misunderstood due to orchestrated attacks on both the left and right to derail his message. It was never about him being a lefty going loon because of trump. He literally knew the plan I believe. I've watched him closely over the years tracking his actions, I have a pretty solid template I think. Or maybe it is just a giant set of coincidences but due to the nature of child abuse he could have been groomed and then pushed out. He acts messed up but the message I'm screaming is mirrored in what he did a few times.... Has me convinced he was involved or has knowledge on some level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The you will not divide us debacle was misunderstood due to orchestrated attacks on both the left and right to derail his message. It was never about him being a lefty going loon because of trump. He literally knew the plan I believe. I've watched him closely over the years tracking his actions, I have a pretty solid template I think. Or maybe it is just a giant set of coincidences but due to the nature of child abuse he could have been groomed and then pushed out. He acts messed up but the message I'm screaming is mirrored in what he did a few times.... Has me convinced he was involved or has knowledge on some level.

Eh true. He is troubled, plus not being in the last two Transformers movies may have been what made him crazy lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.