Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

First Lady in red: Melania's popularity soars at home as she dons a striking cape and joins leaders' spouses at the G20 summit

Ukshep    16,966

Melania Trump stunned in an eye-catching, red ensemble during her arrival to the town hall spouses program at the G20 summit on Saturday as her popularity soars in the US.  

The First Lady showed off her bold style in a grey floral dress with a red coat draped over her shoulders. 

Her elegant look was completed with a wide red belt and grey pumps. Melania was greeted by Hamburg's Mayor Olaf Scholz as she arrived for the spouses program. 

Melania, whose favorable ratings have climbed in the past few months, took a few mintues to chat with Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau's wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, during the event. 

You can see the image of her at the link below!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677412/Melania-stuns-bold-red-ensemble-G20-summit.html

Someone who knows more about colors and what not should take a look at this and see if it casts anything specific out in terms of meaning!

Brio    1,038

She's lovely and classy, a credit to the position but I can't help but think of a red carpet when I look at that 'cape'.

thedudeabides    2,274

Red cape/jacket- Power.

White on dress- Illumination

Gray gray on dress-Timeless

Orange? belt- Freedom

Power is timeless and freedom Illuminating. In other words, I am a powerful women and free to do as I please. 

If I had to guess. 

Jump To Top