Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Loretta Lynch plot thickens as new details emerge of her dealings with the Clinton Campaign

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,190

Last night we asked a very simple question about why the DNC has failed to cooperate with Russia investigators by handing over their infamous email server to either the FBI or Robert Mueller’s team (see: DNC Server: Most Critical Evidence To Proving “Russian Hacking” Is Being Withheld From Mueller, Why?). Afterall, if Russia did “hack the election”, as we’ve been told 24/7 by CNN going on 8 months now, then the evidence could very well be on that server.  Which prompted us to ask this very simple question:

All of which brings us back to our original question: If the DNC is in possession of actual tangible evidence that could prove once and for all that Russians hacked their servers and attempted to undermine the campaign of Hillary Clinton, why not share that evidence with investigators and enjoy the blissful vindication that its public release would provide?

We concluded by wondering whether the stonewalling from the DNC just might have something to do with this “purely coincidental’ meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton on a tarmac in Phoenix and/or Loretta Lynch’s ‘assurances’ to members of the Clinton campaign that the FBI’s investigation (or, “matter” if you prefer) of Hillary Clinton “wouldn’t go too far“?  Afterall, if evidence of “Russian hacking” were on that server, so to would there be evidence of Lynch’s transgressions…if they existed, of course.

But we’re not the only ones wondering whether there’s more to the Lynch story.  According to an article in the New York Post, some testimony that Lynch offered under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee last year could come back to haunt her.  In that testimony, Lynch said that she had “not spoken to anyone on either the campaign or transition or any staff members affiliated with them.”

https://www.intellihub.com/loretta-lynch-plot-thickens-as-new-details-emerge-of-her-dealings-with-the-clinton-campaign/

It would be nice to see this witch go down for her involvement. And I would hope she would drag others down with her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,833
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It would be nice to see this witch go down for her involvement. And I would hope she would drag others down with her!

Yeah...namely her boss at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,190
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Yeah...namely her boss at the time.

:nodl: Yes! But also many others :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,177

IF they don't do anything as in prison terms!! then we will know they are just being humiliated for losing!!:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 phxsparks    701
20 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IF they don't do anything as in prison terms!! then we will know they are just being humiliated for losing!!:gsbrnint:

Its interesting that these people just won't stop and quietly go away.  They continue to carry on and raise hell about losing.

Guess what... more than 50% of the voters were not buying what they are selling.

So a thorough application of humiliation again, might cause them to shut up.  I'm thinking Lynch is guilty as sin; along with her pal "Skippy" Podesta.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,190
44 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IF they don't do anything as in prison terms!! then we will know they are just being humiliated for losing!!:gsbrnint:

I still want some giant live tv gameshow where we get to dunk them in water and make them do an assault cause. Hillary would never make it to the end..... :nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,833
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

:nodl: Yes! But also many others :D

Q: How do you eat an elephant?

A: One bite at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,190
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Q: How do you eat an elephant?

A: One bite at a time.

BUT??? First you have to make sure the elephant does not run away. If we were barbarians we would shackle them. But I imagine another way exists!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,833
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

BUT??? First you have to make sure the elephant does not run away. If we were barbarians we would shackle them. But I imagine another way exists!

Heh heh...just like your ancestors used to do it while on African safari. .375 H&H through the ear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,190
45 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Heh heh...just like your ancestors used to do it while on African safari. .375 H&H through the ear.

Oh no. We must adhere to justice... The systems justice first. We can move to alternatives once it fails! Always tread the path of good and keep righteousness and morals so that when you are denied justice. Your retribution will be swift. justified and with the wings of god behind you.... Violence is always the last option one should use. As it leads to more violence. And being justified is I think what sets us good apart from evil. Good men try for peace, push for it and only get violent as a last resort. It is a people like this that will end all wars forever.... That mindset... It breeds happiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,833
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh no. We must adhere to justice... The systems justice first. We can move to alternatives once it fails! Always tread the path of good and keep righteousness and morals so that when you are denied justice. Your retribution will be swift. justified and with the wings of god behind you.... Violence is always the last option one should use. As it leads to more violence. And being justified is I think what sets us good apart from evil. Good men try for peace, push for it and only get violent as a last resort. It is a people like this that will end all wars forever.... That mindset... It breeds happiness.

Let's not confuse literal elephants with actual humans. My analogy was an elephant representing the swamp that needs to be drained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×