Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Sabotage? False fire alarm disrupts Assange’s G20 speech

ESET    1,190

Organizers of a ‘constructive disobedience’ talk, running parallel to the G20 Summit, say their event was “sabotaged” when the fire alarm at Hamburg’s Audimax auditorium sounded minutes before Julian Assange was due to speak.

The WikiLeaks editor had been due to discuss cyber war at the ‘anti-establishment’ conference Friday evening when attendees were suddenly forced to evacuate the venue. 

Robomont    144

it frustraes me as i dont know whether to go along with the govs false narrative of snowjob and ass man or out them for the fakes they are.

i can state it with honor.just as macfree the meth monster is one too.

2QIK4U    315
4 hours ago, ESET said:

Organizers of a ‘constructive disobedience’ talk, running parallel to the G20 Summit, say their event was “sabotaged” when the fire alarm at Hamburg’s Audimax auditorium sounded minutes before Julian Assange was due to speak.

The WikiLeaks editor had been due to discuss cyber war at the ‘anti-establishment’ conference Friday evening when attendees were suddenly forced to evacuate the venue. 

What a typical handy coincidence .

Jump To Top