Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trial date set for lawsuit against billionaire sex offender Epstein MSM BLACKOUT

Cinnamon    19,836

WEST PALM BEACH

A trial that promises to offer the first public airing of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s activities with teenage girls at his Palm Beach mansion is to be held in December, a Palm Beach County circuit judge agreed Thursday.

The malicious prosecution lawsuit that attorney Bradley Edwards filed against the Palm Beach billionaire has been on hold for years while various appeals were filed. With the issues resolved by the Florida Supreme Court last month, Circuit Judge Donald Hafele said the jury trial should begin Dec. 5.

While attorney Jack Scarola, who represents Edwards, had put President Donald Trump on the witness list, he has said he won’t need Epstein’s fellow part-time Palm Beacher to prove his case. The legal hurdles he would face to try to force a sitting president to take the witness stand are unnecessary, he said.

“We can prove our case without Donald Trump’s testimony,” Scarola said in May.

<snip>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/trial-date-set-for-lawsuit-against-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/VJbBnxT9PK4AXk0mbLchBK/

I've been waiting for this!  And it doesn't look like Trump will have to appear. 

Cinnamon    19,836

This story was buried pretty well!  Accidentally found it when I was looking at another story. It's not posted anywhere else that I can find except the link above. 

Cinnamon    19,836
Just now, JayDee said:

It wasn't on Infowars? lol

That's not one of my go-to places. lol

2QIK4U    315
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

WEST PALM BEACH

A trial that promises to offer the first public airing of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s activities with teenage girls at his Palm Beach mansion is to be held in December, a Palm Beach County circuit judge agreed Thursday.

The malicious prosecution lawsuit that attorney Bradley Edwards filed against the Palm Beach billionaire has been on hold for years while various appeals were filed. With the issues resolved by the Florida Supreme Court last month, Circuit Judge Donald Hafele said the jury trial should begin Dec. 5.

While attorney Jack Scarola, who represents Edwards, had put President Donald Trump on the witness list, he has said he won’t need Epstein’s fellow part-time Palm Beacher to prove his case. The legal hurdles he would face to try to force a sitting president to take the witness stand are unnecessary, he said.

“We can prove our case without Donald Trump’s testimony,” Scarola said in May.

<snip>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/trial-date-set-for-lawsuit-against-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/VJbBnxT9PK4AXk0mbLchBK/

I've been waiting for this!  And it doesn't look like Trump will have to appear. 

Good on the lawyer for sticking out every escape route he tried till he ran out and now it's hangin time..  This would of cost a mint just to get here.. We couldn't of done this...  Q.  WHAT ARE THE CHARGES  ?

Ukshep    17,037
7 hours ago, JayDee said:

It wasn't on Infowars? lol

I wonder why...... Well I don't... But I had to say it! :gsbrnint:

2QIK4U    315
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

That's not one of my go-to places. lol

Isn't there a main media house where all the stories are and all news just picks what they want to tell thier audience?  Use to be drudge and brietbart 

COBO Member    2,793

Trump might not be called to testify? From what I've read, he might be a defendant down the road...alongside Bill, Hillary, and a host of others.

Maybe Epstein will roll over for a deal. At that point, I don't care who gets named. Burn ever' last one of 'em found guilty.

YourMom2    1,354

Edwards filed the suit on behalf of Virginia Giuffre, who previously came out of hiding to claim that in addition to abusing her, Epstein let his high-placed friends use her as a sex toy. The men Giuffre identified, who denied the allegations, included Great Britain’s Prince Andrew. She also said former President Bill Clinton was a regular visitor to Epstein’s estate in the Virgin Islands, where Epstein now lives. Flight logs from Epstein’s private jet show Clinton was a frequent flier.

Betcha (((Jeffery))) has some high quality dope on his high placed friends.

YourMom2    1,354
9 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

At best, Epstein will get 6 days of community service.....in Aruba.  :nodl:

A better way to serve the community would be at the end of a rope. :banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon:

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This story was buried pretty well!  Accidentally found it when I was looking at another story. It's not posted anywhere else that I can find except the link above. 

Imagine a trio a girls singing the word AWESOME

:sorcerer:

Jump To Top