Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

83 acid attacks reported this year in London, LBC finds

London witnesses up to three acid attacks every week, LBC has found, saying the Metropolitan Police recorded up to 83 incidents just this year. 

The report from the London based radio station comes after aspiring model and business student Resham Khan was attacked last month while sitting in her car with her cousin Jameel Muhktar. 

The incident, which happened on the day Khan turned 21, saw the two attacked with sulphuric acid while stuck in traffic. 

The Metropolitan Police is investigating the attack as a hate crime, and has just released new pictures of suspected attacker John Tomlin, 24. 

Three days after the attack, Khan, who is set to receive £30,000 (US$38,500) in donations after a fundraising campaign was launched for her following the horrifying attack, said on Twitter: "I'm devastated. I keep wondering if my life will ever be the same." 

Another acid attack victim is now calling for the law to treat acid attacks as it does knife attacks. 

Imran Khan had acid squirted on his face as he was delivering pizza in Dagenham, east London, last November. 

He told LBC that the law fails to do enough to punish those responsible. 

"I actually ID-ed the guy and he got arrested. But the police took no further action as there was 'insufficient evidence'," he told LBC. 
<snip>

https://www.sott.net/article/355810-83-acid-attacks-reported-this-year-in-London-LBC-finds

From the op article.

"The Metropolitan Police is investigating the attack as a hate crime, and has just released new pictures of suspected attacker John Tomlin, 24"

Well.......:grumpier:........where's the pictures......

Never heard of this kind of sick stuff before the cultural enrichment, is it just me, did this stuff use to happen but, wasn't reported much?

John Tomlin doesn't sound like a refugee invader name, but, since they didn't show the picture I suspect I may be wrong.

The media are pushing this particular attack heavily because it may have been carried out by a white guy.

However, what is neatly being ignored is that these sort of attacks having been going on for years, are almost entirely honour based (i.e. muslim society based) and therefore almost always committed by people from the Pakistani, Afghanistan and Turkish communities.

The MSM of course aren't commenting on that even though they have reported these attacks in past, typically from an social justice angle, feminism and muslim attacks on women.

The problem they have is that in the past they've argued that these attacks are rare so as to not give fuel to any anti-islam groups, but of course that also meant they struggled to push a crack down.

This latest attack, and there's little actual evidence so far that it was carried out by a white guy, gives the MSM the opportunity to push for a crack down without pointing to the communities that practice these attacks as a method of enforcement whilst also having the opportunity to attack whites, win-win-win from the establishments point of view.

8 hours ago, Ranulf said:

The media are pushing this particular attack heavily because it may have been carried out by a white guy.

However, what is neatly being ignored is that these sort of attacks having been going on for years, are almost entirely honour based (i.e. muslim society based) and therefore almost always committed by people from the Pakistani, Afghanistan and Turkish communities.

The MSM of course aren't commenting on that even though they have reported these attacks in past, typically from an social justice angle, feminism and muslim attacks on women.

The problem they have is that in the past they've argued that these attacks are rare so as to not give fuel to any anti-islam groups, but of course that also meant they struggled to push a crack down.

This latest attack, and there's little actual evidence so far that it was carried out by a white guy, gives the MSM the opportunity to push for a crack down without pointing to the communities that practice these attacks as a method of enforcement whilst also having the opportunity to attack whites, win-win-win from the establishments point of view.

It's a lot more difficult for them when reporting on Female Genital Mutilation.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.