Cinnamon

So Did Weiner board SpaceX or what?

May 20, 2017 is the last date I can find anything on him at all. He was supposed to be sentenced and then go to prison. And Huma filed for divorce the same day. Then absolutely nothing that I can find. 

He's already been shuffled off to his bunker space no doubt :D  

but yeah good question...  they don't typically waste opportunities for adding or in this case, keeping another distraction in the media

Maybe he had such damning evidence against so many key players, they just made him go away. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

May 20, 2017 is the last date I can find anything on him at all. He was supposed to be sentenced and then go to prison. And Huma filed for divorce the same day. Then absolutely nothing that I can find. 

It's the Seth Richness of it all.   Musn't discuss something that would put into doubt the Russians did it story.  His insurance file is a direct affront on that notion because  multiple parties hacked Hillary's sh!t and that info was all over the place.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's like he just evaporated. 

You need to check the closets at the Clinton estate in Chappaqua.

Bring Weiner's dental records to identify the body.

living it up in indonesia with the olbummers secret transport plane trip.was smuggled out hidden in suitcase i suspect.

10 minutes ago, Robomont said:

living it up in indonesia with the olbummers secret transport plane trip.was smuggled out hidden in suitcase i suspect.

He was probably sexting the whole way, too. Oh gawd, he'd find lots of playthings in Indonesia. Creepy guy. 

1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

You need to check the closets at the Clinton estate in Chappaqua.

Bring Weiner's dental records to identify the body.

:gsbrnint:  Let's all go over there with a backhoe and see what gets uncovered. 

• Like 1

Just now, JayDee said:

Yeah, he took a ride on Epstein's SpaceXXX

Every one of those people are connected. Why can't someone do the right thing and jail them?  American people need someone to throw them a bone of justice, a lot of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Every one of those people are connected. Why can't someone do the right thing and jail them?  American people need someone to throw them a bone of justice, a lot of them. 

It's a massive conspiracy. 90,000 just on that one forum in Germany. They're everywhere, covering for each other. We just might be in hell. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.