Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

I'm seeing 444 everywhere today

So I looked it up. This is the first site I came across. Probably none of it is true. lol

THE MAGIC OF THE 444

Sarah’s not alone. Many people feel a sense of inner peace and calm when they find themselves seeing 444. This is because of the energy found within these three numbers provides protection.

All energy in the universe can express itself numerically. When you see a repeating pattern of numbers, usually over the course of a few days, that’s the universe’s attempt at sending you a message. This pattern can appear on the clock, on license plates, receipts or anywhere else.

The number 444 represents Archangels, who are ready to help you. Generally, they’ll help you with anything related to hard work, endurance and stability. These Archangels offer mental, physical and emotional support.

HOW TO HARNESS THE POWER OF 444

However, there’s a catch. This energy can only help you if you ask. Don’t beg or plead, since that creates the energy of fear and anxiety. Instead, ask from a place of joyfulness. The energy of the number 444 will be far more receptive.

http://numerologysecrets.net/numerology-444-meaning/

Jeremiah 44:4

I sent to you all my servants the prophets, rising up early morning by morning, saying, Do not commit this abomination that I despise.

• Like 1

Does this sound like you??:D

Significance & Meaning Of Angel Number 444. The recurring angel number 444 means honesty and inner-wisdom. This is a sign that the angels are sending you, to encourage you to continue to work hard and pursue your passions. 444 represents you rigorous goal-seeking and applauds you for your drive

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.