This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

I'm seeing 444 everywhere today

Cinnamon    27,558

So I looked it up. This is the first site I came across. Probably none of it is true. lol

Sarah’s not alone. Many people feel a sense of inner peace and calm when they find themselves seeing 444. This is because of the energy found within these three numbers provides protection.

All energy in the universe can express itself numerically. When you see a repeating pattern of numbers, usually over the course of a few days, that’s the universe’s attempt at sending you a message. This pattern can appear on the clock, on license plates, receipts or anywhere else.

The number 444 represents Archangels, who are ready to help you. Generally, they’ll help you with anything related to hard work, endurance and stability. These Archangels offer mental, physical and emotional support.

However, there’s a catch. This energy can only help you if you ask. Don’t beg or plead, since that creates the energy of fear and anxiety. Instead, ask from a place of joyfulness. The energy of the number 444 will be far more receptive.

archangel    206

Jeremiah 44:4

I sent to you all my servants the prophets, rising up early morning by morning, saying, Do not commit this abomination that I despise.

apache54    5,729

Does this sound like you??:D

Significance & Meaning Of Angel Number 444. The recurring angel number 444 means honesty and inner-wisdom. This is a sign that the angels are sending you, to encourage you to continue to work hard and pursue your passions. 444 represents you rigorous goal-seeking and applauds you for your drive