Ukshep

BOOM! Wounded Baton Rouge Police Officer Sues Black Lives Matter Leaders

A police officer wounded in a shooting rampage in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, last year that left three officers dead sued Black Lives Matter movement leaders on Friday, accusing them of inciting violence that spurred the attack, Reuters reports.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/boom-wounded-baton-rouge-police-officer-sues-black-lives-matter-leaders/

Ooooh... Action against Black Lives matter leaders..... I likey!

22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A police officer wounded in a shooting rampage in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, last year that left three officers dead sued Black Lives Matter movement leaders on Friday, accusing them of inciting violence that spurred the attack, Reuters reports.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/boom-wounded-baton-rouge-police-officer-sues-black-lives-matter-leaders/

Ok, where's the smart Lawyer who will go after the ones who fund BLM?  They can drag Soros right along with them because he has given them money. 

• Like 1

And then there's this:

COZY: BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros’ Open Society board member

#BlackLivesMatter leader DeRay Mckesson may claim to be leading a grassroots revolution for racial and economic justice, but he has close connections with the privileged and elite.

Mckesson lives in a home owned by philanthropists James and Robin Wood in Baltimore, Maryland.

It’s the same address he used when declaring his residency on his campaign committee registration form for his failed mayoral run in the city’s Democratic primary earlier this year.

<snip>

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

:gsbrnint:  Get 'em! 

Haha yes! Way to go po po! And unless the court system is completely lost here he will win. 

4 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good! I hope this sets a precedent.
Every person who has suffered any injury, including property damage, should sue them too. 

Soros is the prize I want! Strike the root! 

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The same police that the entire world saw just standing aside allowing rioters free reign?  Or the same police officers that were seen running away and allowing innocent people to be bashed and robbed and even killed?     I suppose the guy that was clocked with the bike lock while pleading for peace deserves some massive compensation to.  And a million other trump supporters that were harassed and had thier cars damaged to? 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Soros is the prize I want! Strike the root! 

just fill his soil with something rancid. The roots will die!

2 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Love it when police cry foul.  It's a joke especially when they get the compo everytime. 

Sometimes it is justified. But that is why officers in the uk LOVE to get physical with people... confrontation leads to minor court cases with compo for the officer....

Well yeah, it is how they brought down the KKK. Back in the day, if the KKK would setup a reserve/land, they would send black kids to attack harras them, and if they defended themselves, they sued the KKK branch out of existence.

In a similar manner, the same precedent can be used to bankrupt the Left, due to how the Left finances itself, it is in essence one large entity.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.