marlowe

Do Not Date, Mate With Or Marry Leftists

Very  interesting statistics in this article by  Bret  Stevens

http://www.amerika.org/politics/do-not-date-mate-with-or-marry-leftists/

Match.com analyzed dating activity before and after Trump’s election. It found that during January, typically the most active time for dating platforms, activity declined in the most Democratic counties, while dating activity increased in the most Republican counties.

“Not only are liberals signing up at a lower rate, but they’re also engaging less,” Match said in an email.

snip-

3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Very  interesting statistics in this article by  Bret  Stevens

http://www.amerika.org/politics/do-not-date-mate-with-or-marry-leftists/

Match.com analyzed dating activity before and after Trump’s election. It found that during January, typically the most active time for dating platforms, activity declined in the most Democratic counties, while dating activity increased in the most Republican counties.

“Not only are liberals signing up at a lower rate, but they’re also engaging less,” Match said in an email.

snip-

Sounds good.  Maybe the leftist/marxist women will go over to the dark side and begin dating each other.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Sounds good.  Maybe the leftist/marxist women will go over to the dark side and begin dating each other.

LOL......I believe the leftist movement is dwindling......Running On Empty

Edited by marlowe

How can these self involved narcissists possibly love anyone more than themselves?  It's also hard to take time away from crying and doping. 

30 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

How can these self involved narcissists possibly love anyone more than themselves?  It's also hard to take time away from crying and doping. 

Indoctrination....add an echo chamber...final result.

I was just informed that the kid that was brainwashed in college and his liberal girlfriend have broken up. Mutual agreement is all he said. She was liberal to the bone and was suckled at the breast on it. You should have seen her parents faces when they met the hubby and me. They were so shocked, you could see it in their reaction that they did a good job of hiding once they had that first reaction of shock. I thought it was hilarious myself. I am the stepmom. And the Mom is nothing like me. We are as different as night and day. I am dark, dark hair, tanned skin, I look like my Choctaw ancestors and a hippie/hillbilly reject. And she looks like a blond, blue eyed, middle class, fashionable, fingernails and hair done by pros. ;) She was not a shock to them but I was. :gsbrnint:

Took him a while to tell us and we heard about it from one of the other kids. I didn't think they would make it anyway. And as usual, I got a big mouth and I stated it out loud. But not to him or his girlfriend. Had to walk on egg shells around them. They were together 5 years now. Long time. Glad that's over too. Maybe he will get over that liberal crap and come back to the fold. He might even find he likes guns again and being a redneck. Now I do not think I am a redneck but I have been called one before so who knows what I am. A hippie, a redneck, a country bumpkin,  I have been called a whole lot of things and most of them not as nice as the three I've posted. 

I agree. The relationships are doomed from the start. They are too different in ideology and fight a lot. Hell, the hubby and I have the same basic ideology but he has been getting on my nerves quite a lot in the last couple years. Quite a lot... so being alike in ideology is no guarantee of getting along. Just means you won't fight as much. But you still fight. Gets on my nerves I tell ya. My last damn nerve too. Reminds me of those stupid snowflakes sometimes and I can not stand it. Frigging playing like he is a victim and all that shit. I am not having it. I just quit talking to him. Let's see how long that lasts. grumble, grumble, grumble... :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sybdragon said:

I was just informed that the kid that was brainwashed in college and his liberal girlfriend have broken up. Mutual agreement is all he said. She was liberal to the bone and was suckled at the breast on it. You should have seen her parents faces when they met the hubby and me. They were so shocked, you could see it in their reaction that they did a good job of hiding once they had that first reaction of shock. I thought it was hilarious myself. I am the stepmom. And the Mom is nothing like me. We are as different as night and day. I am dark, dark hair, tanned skin, I look like my Choctaw ancestors and a hippie/hillbilly reject. And she looks like a blond, blue eyed, middle class, fashionable, fingernails and hair done by pros. ;) She was not a shock to them but I was. :gsbrnint:

Took him a while to tell us and we heard about it from one of the other kids. I didn't think they would make it anyway. And as usual, I got a big mouth and I stated it out loud. But not to him or his girlfriend. Had to walk on egg shells around them. They were together 5 years now. Long time. Glad that's over too. Maybe he will get over that liberal crap and come back to the fold. He might even find he likes guns again and being a redneck. Now I do not think I am a redneck but I have been called one before so who knows what I am. A hippie, a redneck, a country bumpkin,  I have been called a whole lot of things and most of them not as nice as the three I've posted. 

I agree. The relationships are doomed from the start. They are too different in ideology and fight a lot. Hell, the hubby and I have the same basic ideology but he has been getting on my nerves quite a lot in the last couple years. Quite a lot... so being alike in ideology is no guarantee of getting along. Just means you won't fight as much. But you still fight. Gets on my nerves I tell ya. My last damn nerve too. Reminds me of those stupid snowflakes sometimes and I can not stand it. Frigging playing like he is a victim and all that shit. I am not having it. I just quit talking to him. Let's see how long that lasts. grumble, grumble, grumble... :angry::angry::angry:

Take comfort in knowing that real world folks such as you still exist. :D

I thought I was from a small town...until I met wife.....needless to say....that is one area where we both agree....yes ma'am...that was called a two step.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sybdragon said:

:gsbrnint:

9 hours ago, sybdragon said:

I felt like a victim when I read this.

No offense intended.

Men are sensitive and need ego stroked.

1 hour ago, VonLud said:

I felt like a victim when I read this.

No offense intended.

Men are sensitive and need ego stroked.

:gsbrnint:  He is sensitive alright. But he thinks highly of his opinions, no ego stoking needed. He is stubborn as an old goat. :gsbrnint:

I am stubborn as a mule. We butt heads. :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.