marlowe

BREAKING: US, Russia Reach Deal On Syria Cease Fire, Huge Trump Victory

SW Syria? What about the rest of the country. Sat. at noon.. another 24 hours to keep killing, they'll be doing double time. I wonder how it feels to sit up there and control lives like that? 

So, Alex is saying it's time for Assad to step down? And have elections?  lol  Good luck with that!  I guess the U.S. will send advisors over there to monitor any elections to make sure their chosen dictator that's friendly to the U.S. foreign policy gets in. How many times have we seen this bs since 9/11 happened? 

9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

One line from AJ you can take to the bank, "This is history in the making."

Now watch China ally with the Muslims.

:nodl:

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

SW Syria? What about the rest of the country. Sat. at noon.. another 24 hours to keep killing, they'll be doing double time. I wonder how it feels to sit up there and control lives like that? 

So, Alex is saying it's time for Assad to step down? And have elections?  lol  Good luck with that!  I guess the U.S. will send advisors over there to monitor any elections to make sure their chosen dictator that's friendly to the U.S. foreign policy gets in. How many times have we seen this bs since 9/11 happened? 

Alex has really gone mainstream since his expensive divorce.  Very sad to watch.  Well....it would be if I were watching, which I'm not, LOL.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If the Chinese ally with the Muslims... they can give up on pork. I wonder if they know that? 

So.....how is it okay for the US to interfere in another country's politics, but our elites get hysterical if they think any other government is?

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

As for the 24hr thing, JFK said it all during the Cuban missile crisis: "There's always that one SOB that doesn't get the word."

Otherwise I see Assad TCB as normal.

12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I don't think so, China will not become a muslim country and they know what happens when you align with muslims, so I would be skeptical of that happening, IF they did it would NOT be a valid long term thing!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.