Ukshep

John ‘Pizzagate’ Podesta invites his own demise, attacks President Trump on Twitter

A battle royal ensued on Twitter Friday, after President Donald Trump addressed former Clinton Campaign Chairman and alleged ‘Pizzagate child-sex trafficking ringleader’ John Podesta’s unwillingness to hand over the DNC server to the FBI for investigation into the alleged Russian hacking of critical U.S. infrastructure, i.e. electoral systems.

It all started when President Trump tweeted: “Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!”

https://www.intellihub.com/john-pizzagate-podesta-invites-his-own-demise-attacks-president-trump-on-twitter/

Podesta responded....

I had to put my 2 cents in :D He'll not respond. But I hope he reads it and realizes he and his ILK are f**king done!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I had to put my 2 cents in :D He'll not respond. But I hope he reads it and realizes he and his ILK are f**king done!

Maybe you should correct him...it wasn't Russia...

IT WAS SETH RICH!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Maybe you should correct him...it wasn't Russia...

IT WAS SETH RICH!!!

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Liked and shared on TWATTER 

6 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Podesta is an idiot, President Trump will smoke him if Pizza Boi wants a Tweet war. 

I'd say that too, but Epstein is EVERYONE'S 800 lb gorilla sitting on the couch smoking a big fat ceegar. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd say that too, but Epstein is EVERYONE'S 800 lb gorilla sitting on the couch smoking a big fat ceegar. 

At that level of power...he is keeping low...otherwise...his age...heart attacks are common.

21 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

At that level of power...he is keeping low...otherwise...his age...heart attacks are common.

He knows everything about every one of them. I'm surprised he didn't already shoot himself in the back 6 times and chop off his own head. lol

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He knows everything about every one of them. I'm surprised he didn't already shoot himself in the back 6 times and chop off his own head. lol

Special DNC skills. :oaeemqeo: They are the party most prone to suicide but curiously rarely by rope.

5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Special DNC skills. :oaeemqeo: They are the party most prone to suicide but curiously rarely by rope.

YUP! they know rope suicide is harder to fake!! LOL:gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.