Ukshep

END OF WORLD WARNING: Watch biggest explosion EVER on Moon as NASA warns we could be next

And terrifyingly the 56,000 mph collision – captured by NASA scientists highlighting the catastrophic danger planet earth faces from similar meteors – was caused by a space rock weighing no more than 88 lbs (40 kilos).

Despite the meteor’s tiny proportions – about the size of a small boulder and the weight of an average 10-year-old boy – the impact damage was colossal and the explosion shone with the brightness of a magnitude 4 star.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/825642/Moon-meteor-biggest-explosion-NASA-video-impact

Video and pictures at the linkie! I think this could be part of the future space narrative... First it was the russians...... then the... you know where I'm going. Old CT knowledge is key! Go back to your roots and ignore the distractions that have obfuscated from truth!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

And terrifyingly the 56,000 mph collision – captured by NASA scientists highlighting the catastrophic danger planet earth faces from similar meteors – was caused by a space rock weighing no more than 88 lbs (40 kilos).

Despite the meteor’s tiny proportions – about the size of a small boulder and the weight of an average 10-year-old boy – the impact damage was colossal and the explosion shone with the brightness of a magnitude 4 star.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/825642/Moon-meteor-biggest-explosion-NASA-video-impact

Video and pictures at the linkie! I think this could be part of the future space narrative... First it was the russians...... then the... you know where I'm going. Old CT knowledge is key! Go back to your roots and ignore the distractions that have obfuscated from truth!

well now that they have openly created the star war troopers (lol) and the under ground bunkers have been built.  the real agenda and space issues will start to unfold!!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

From the comments section:

Slow news day and another overblown scare article.  This happened four years ago! Unlike  the Moon, Earth has  an atmosphere in which most or  all of this object would have burned up before impact.  Most objects entering Earth's atmosphere are the size of your thumb  or smaller.  NASA is pushing hard  on the asteroid/meteor collision threat now in  order to boost its funding.  The deadheads there are getting desperate because there are now commercial space operations competing with better technology and much more to come.  NASA is now just a big PR hype operation trying  to save its bureaucracy and stay employed until the pension vests.

4 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I think it's the perfect WMD...

So do I! But so they they! And that is what they want to say they need to defend us from...

6 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I think it's the perfect WMD...

It might shake things up more than they want?  Check this out, 79 million dollars....

NASA's strike on moon worked, mission official says

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html

From 2009.  That's how they find out if the moon has water on it. :/ 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.