Ukshep

Trump’s leaks crackdown sends chills through national security world

National security officials across the federal government say they are seeing new restrictions on who can access sensitive information, fueling fears in the intelligence and security community that the Trump administration has stepped up a stealthy operation to smoke out leakers.

Officials at various national security agencies also say they are becoming more concerned that the administration is carefully tracking what they’re doing and who they’re talking to — then plotting to use them as a scapegoat or accuse them of leaks.

One U.S. official voiced concern over even talking to their superiors about a benign call from a reporter. The agency this official works for had started limiting staff’s access to information, they said, and it would make it far easier to figure out who was talking to people in the media.

There was suspicion, the official said, that the agency was even tracking what they printed, to keep tabs on what information they were accessing.

“I’m just trying to keep my head down,” another U.S. intelligence official recently told POLITICO.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/07/trumps-leak-vendetta-sends-chills-240274

And remember ladies and gents. There would exist no reason for sweeping the floor clean if they had no leakers. And that little truth might not mean what you think it means.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

National security officials across the federal government say they are seeing new restrictions on who can access sensitive information, fueling fears in the intelligence and security community that the Trump administration has stepped up a stealthy operation to smoke out leakers.

Officials at various national security agencies also say they are becoming more concerned that the administration is carefully tracking what they’re doing and who they’re talking to — then plotting to use them as a scapegoat or accuse them of leaks.

One U.S. official voiced concern over even talking to their superiors about a benign call from a reporter. The agency this official works for had started limiting staff’s access to information, they said, and it would make it far easier to figure out who was talking to people in the media.

There was suspicion, the official said, that the agency was even tracking what they printed, to keep tabs on what information they were accessing.

“I’m just trying to keep my head down,” another U.S. intelligence official recently told POLITICO.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/07/trumps-leak-vendetta-sends-chills-240274

And remember ladies and gents. There would exist no reason for sweeping the floor clean if they had no leakers. And that little truth might not mean what you think it means.

How's it feel bitches?  That's about all the sympathy I have for those who monitor my every move. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

How's it feel bitches?  That's about all the sympathy I have for those who monitor my every move. 

You would think they would lay off.

Just now, Ukshep said:

You would think they would lay off.

What they're doing to all of us daily is every dictator's wet dream. 

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What they're doing to all of us daily is every dictator's wet dream. 

Sure is. Targeting some more than others too. It's a giant smart game though. Psyop division. IT goes like this.....

Find individual of concern, Personalize a nobody type story to them. Push it at them. Use the network to advertising among other things to e-stalk people into believing what you want them to, thus sending you over the edge, They do this to make people crazy and to also use these people for events, They have the tech and the blueprint to make good people turn bad by making them believe they are sent by god. It's a terrible game they play. Many mass shootings happened because these people in control made it happen!

Conspiracy Forums are the net. Protect yourselves by staying away from suspect government websites. Simple as that. You make yourself loud and they will come at you.

21 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sure is. Targeting some more than others too. It's a giant smart game though. Psyop division. IT goes like this.....

Find individual of concern, Personalize a nobody type story to them. Push it at them. Use the network to advertising among other things to e-stalk people into believing what you want them to, thus sending you over the edge, They do this to make people crazy and to also use these people for events, They have the tech and the blueprint to make good people turn bad by making them believe they are sent by god. It's a terrible game they play. Many mass shootings happened because these people in control made it happen!

Conspiracy Forums are the net. Protect yourselves by staying away from suspect government websites. Simple as that. You make yourself loud and they will come at you.

In regards to that, they are preying on weak minds and the methods of describing the person are hit and miss at best. But if someone is already weak minded in some way, they will find what sounds like they are talking about them and believe it is them they are talking about, when it could be anyone. If they hit on a few specifics, then it will make that person even more sure that it is them that is the special one.  90 percent of those kinds of threads are unreadable trash written by trolls, probably paid ones. Reading that shit is a colossal waste of time that keeps you from doing what you need to be doing because those threads like that stretch into hundreds of pages sometimes. Evil. 

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In regards to that, they are preying on weak minds and the methods of describing the person are hit and miss at best. But if someone is already weak minded in some way, they will find what sounds like they are talking about them and believe it is them they are talking about, when it could be anyone. If they hit on a few specifics, then it will make that person even more sure that it is them that is the special one.  90 percent of those kinds of threads are unreadable trash written by trolls, probably paid ones. Reading that shit is a colossal waste of time that keeps you from doing what you need to be doing because those threads like that stretch into hundreds of pages sometimes. Evil. 

Remember the number they did on phoenix...

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Remember the number they did on phoenix...

It's funny to me that there are so many people who started on gulp when they were only around the age of puberty and have stayed there for so many years. Something wrong with that picture. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's funny to me that there are so many people who started on gulp when they were only around the age of puberty and have stayed there for so many years. Something wrong with that picture. 

Yeh it is isn't it. Like how old was trins gf..... She is younger than me I think... and when you backtrack her current age with the time she has been at glp with him before they finished..... Questionable at best!

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can only imagine the crap you and Shep have to deal with, i get monitored all the time, BUT they don't do anymore than that!

as far as I can tell, hang in there something will change and i think soon  and I don't know if it will be better or not, but might allow to make changes!!

3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I can only imagine the crap you and Shep have to deal with, i get monitored all the time, BUT they don't do anymore than that!

as far as I can tell, hang in there something will change and i think soon  and I don't know if it will be better or not, but might allow to make changes!!

When I'm on the phone with anyone, I do my best to bore the NSA to death.  lol  

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.