Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Melania Trump 'trapped in hotel' as protesters surround building at G20

Melania Trump is reportedly trapped inside her hotel in Hamburg due to anti-capitalist protesters surrounding the building.

The First Lady was due to be involved in an event for the spouses of leaders taking part in the G20 summit, organised by Angela Merkel’s husband.

But a spokesperson for the US delegation told German media that they had been unable to get clearance for Ms Trump to leave the hotel where she is staying.

Ms Trump has expressed her sympathies for those hurt in the protests which erupted across Germany's second largest city and urged people to remain safe on Twitter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/melania-trump-g20-trapped-hotel-protesters-hamburg-security-latest-a7828656.html

Soros? Where art though Soros? Where is my favorite boogeyman hiding! :nodl:

Pffft...cue the "daring rescue" by an international SpecOps team. Can't you see Melania in a harness as the helo hoists her off the roof? Good stuff, Maynard!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Pffft...cue the "daring rescue" by an international SpecOps team. Can't you see Melania in a harness as the helo hoists her off the roof? Good stuff, Maynard!

I see it!  lol 

6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Rofl... I can just imagine that now..... But then a Sean Connery impersonator steals her heart and she spills on the trumpster..... Ah such fantasies...

Also what did sean call the fish canning factory he built.... Why... The Sean Cannery of course! Sorry I'm full of terrible jokes today! They just keep falling out like the fries a fat chick shovels down her throat at an SJW award ceremony....f**k....

Would anyone like ketchup with this post? Or would a napkin for your tears of joy do?

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Rofl... I can just imagine that now..... But then a Sean Connery impersonator steals her heart and she spills on the trumpster..... Ah such fantasies...

Also what did sean call the fish canning factory he built.... Why... The Sean Cannery of course! Sorry I'm full of terrible jokes today! They just keep falling out like the fries a fat chick shovels down her throat at an SJW award ceremony....f**k....

Would anyone like ketchup with this post? Or would a napkin for your tears of joy do?

What did the blind man say when he walked into the fish market? "Good morning, ladies!"

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Who paid them to show up? 

Soros with other EU globalist.

Those NWO EU asswipes in league with Merkel would love to see Trump run out of office.

The blonde beauty will die they said.....

Why she was sad they implied.....

He blamed himself because she died.....

And he roared like a lion and helped bring about ZION!

3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

@Ukshep Ok, different show. If the place catches fire, SuperPutin goes in and rescues her himself.

Trampoline out....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.