Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Masked attacker smashes and lunges through car window, violently stabs driver

The horrifying moment a knife-wielding man thrusts himself through a car window and stabs a driver several times in East London has been caught on camera.

According to the Evening Standard, the victim, aged 20, had parked his black Ford car on a street in the Isle of Dogs on Wednesday when three men on their bicycles surrounded the vehicle, allegedly smashing one of the windows.

One of the attackers, a man in a balaclava wearing a white shirt and shorts, can be seen lunging through the car window and stabbing the driver several times.

https://www.rt.com/uk/395599-stabbing-london-knife-crime/

Remind me never to leave the house again! Because I am not dealing with this. I'll snap the knife of these f**kers and use it against them.. Done it before. I'll do it again. Don't attack me motherf**kers!

23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The horrifying moment a knife-wielding man thrusts himself through a car window and stabs a driver several times in East London has been caught on camera.

According to the Evening Standard, the victim, aged 20, had parked his black Ford car on a street in the Isle of Dogs on Wednesday when three men on their bicycles surrounded the vehicle, allegedly smashing one of the windows.

One of the attackers, a man in a balaclava wearing a white shirt and shorts, can be seen lunging through the car window and stabbing the driver several times.

https://www.rt.com/uk/395599-stabbing-london-knife-crime/

Remind me never to leave the house again! Because I am not dealing with this. I'll snap the knife of these f**kers and use it against them.. Done it before. I'll do it again. Don't attack me motherf**kers!

I'm afraid being town brown house mice is what has allowed this to happen. You have to get "10 eyes for every eye" That's all they understand and here, put it on the news or not.  They're beastly but they have balls even if stupid ones.

Edited by Ukshep
Had to edit this post to meet our site rules...

1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Did the driver survive?

I could not find info on it. I did try. Passenger had minor wounds though.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.