Unchained@SA

New DNA Study Suggests .........

14 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

New DNA Study Suggests African Humans Interbred With European Neanderthals Way Earlier Than We Think.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/new-dna-study-suggests-african-humans-interbred-european-neanderthals-021480

I am sorry but I can for the life of me not agree with this whole "we all come from Africa" mantra. No matter the time line the mainstream comes up with.

The "we come from Africa" has been long since debunked.  The more likely cradle of life was around Turkey. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The "we come from Africa" has been long since debunked.  The more likely cradle of life was around Turkey. 

More accurately.... Mars!

14 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You might be right, thinking of when all the continents were one big landmass, Dongwana, Turkey would almost me smack bang in the middle.

There is no way of knowing how "old" the humanoid species is, since every other month "new" evidence comes out that pushes the time line further and further back. 

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Mmmmmm.......what if every ethnic group comes from a specific planet in our solar system.

And what if "earth" is Noah's ark, the lifeboat built to save the survivors from a great system wide war that almost destroyed the whole solar system.

Just putting it out there......

Edited by Unchained@SA
  • Like 3

The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship Part One: Illuminating the Occult Origin of Darwinism

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/15/the-ascendancy-of-the-scientific-dictatorship-part-one/

Charles Darwin

Erasmus Darwin, the true originator of the theory of evolution, and his grandson Charles, who demonstrates a Masonic body gesture with the pointer finger over the mouth. Erasmus (1731-1802 Anno Domini), depicted here making what appears to be a Kabbalistic body gesture with his arms crossed, was, along with Darwin, a member of the masonic British Royal Society, which was instrumental in the development of masonic-Enlightenment thought. His theory of evolution was the result of the spread of Kabbalistic occult science in Europe following the Reformation and through the masonic Alta Vendita, a conspiracy to subvert the Christian faith and replace it with the anti-Christ Kabbalistic world order. Darwinism and its occult science set the foundation for technocracy, or, the scientific dictatorship currently enveloping the world.

https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/tag/charles-darwin/

Mathematically we should not even exist....

I kinda like this guys theory........for now...

Theory of Everything: GOD, Devils, Dimensions, Dragons, Illusion & Reality -the Theory of Everything

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Mmmmmm.......what if every ethnic group comes from a specific planet in our solar system.

And what if "earth" is Noah's ark, the lifeboat built to save the survivors from a great system wide war that almost destroyed the whole solar system.

Just putting it out there......

I have a similar theory. Our moon. The solar system itself. Mars. It is quite clear that something at one point or another came into our solar system and most likely destroyed mars... the moon seems artificial and was most likely built by martians. That is what they hide and why it gets no news or mention of going back much, I think mars was once a prosperous civilization. That the black knight satellite was built by our ancestors! and stationed with the moon over earth while they watched and studied the native monkey population.... I think whatever came into the system caused an evacuation of mars to earth..... those of the rh- bloodline are of this martian strong gene-pool. The rh+ are an offshoot that is slightly inbred with the native population. That is why as time goes on people get dumber and dumber... The interbreeding and loss of a strong gene. It all comes back to eugenics too. The few know the truth. The other non elite rh- do not. They will have everyone of a sub blood-type as slaves. the rest are the true race as they see it.

Whats funnier is.. most on the types of people on forums are rh- and that is I believe what sets wolves of all kinds apart from sheep. We are predispositioned to be better because of the none-corrupted bloodline!

But this is really out there....

26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

No one knows because there were a few earth ages each being destroyed and eventually created again.

However, in more recent and modern times, and sometime after the book of Genesis, it was the Mesopotamians.

Dare I say that the original mankind came from a dying planet Mars?

Adam and Eve were not the first humans of this age and the proof of this is that when Cain killed Able, Cain fled to the city of Nod where he met his wife. Where did this wife come from? Obviously, there were Pre-Adamic races of other humans.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Dare I say that the original mankind came from a dying planet Mars?

Beat you to it :D hehe see above!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I have a similar theory. Our moon. The solar system itself. Mars. It is quite clear that something at one point or another came into our solar system and most likely destroyed mars... the moon seems artificial and was most likely built by martians. That is what they hide and why it gets no news or mention of going back much, I think mars was once a prosperous civilization. That the black knight satellite was built by our ancestors! and stationed with the moon over earth while they watched and studied the native monkey population.... I think whatever came into the system caused an evacuation of mars to earth..... those of the rh- bloodline are of this martian strong gene-pool. The rh+ are an offshoot that is slightly inbred with the native population. That is why as time goes on people get dumber and dumber... The interbreeding and loss of a strong gene. It all comes back to eugenics too. The few know the truth. The other non elite rh- do not. They will have everyone of a sub blood-type as slaves. the rest are the true race as they see it.

Whats funnier is.. most on these types of forums are rh- and that is I believe what sets wolves from sheep. We are predispositioned to be better!

The rings of Saturn are the remnants of a destroyed planet. There is no other way to explain it. Not even our "all knowing" ms, has been able to explain them.

When you talk about all these "asteroids" and "comets" that come at us from all angels also should not be if we are to believe that they all come from way out yonder in the Kyperbelt. We live in a "flat plane" system, all planets and even the Kyperbelt are all on the same eptiliptical "plain". Therefor should an "asteroid/comet" come at  us it should be on that same plain, but it does not.

The only way to explain this is that they are all pieces flung into space when a planetary body was destroyed/exploded.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Whats funnier is.. most on these types of forums are rh- and that is I believe what sets wolves of all kinds apart from sheep. We are predispositioned to be better because of the none-corrupted bloodline!

But this is really out there....

Mars was destroyed twice that we know of. The first time when Lucifer was cast out of heaven in a great cosmic battle that involved Lucifers kingdom of planets in our solar system. Secondly, it was destroyed by electrical interactions with other planets and most likely earth being the main culprit just thousands of years ago. The Grand Canyon and Mars Valles Marineris Canyon were both formed by this electrical arcing and not by water. The universe is electric.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.