Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

LIVE: G20 Summit in Hamburg - Day 1

It is live but hold on an image between live updates and tracking!

G20 could be interesting... The timing.... then all done and dusted ready for more before, on or just after 17th? leading into september!

World leaders gather in Hamburg between July 7-8 for the twelfth G20 Summit set to take place in the northern German city.

The Group of 20 Summit sees governments and representatives of the world’s 19 major economies as well as top representatives of the European Union meet and discuss strategies for fiscal policy and international financial stability. Among the major topics set to be discussed at the 2017 Summit are climate change, trade and migration.

Schedule (subject to change):

08:00 GMT: official welcome by German Chancellor Angela Merkel
08:30 GMT: G20 Leaders’ Retreat: Fighting Terrorism (photo opportunity at the beginning)
10:30 GMT: family photo
11:00 GMT: working lunch (first working session): Global Growth and Trade
13:30 GMT: second working session: Climate and Energetics
16:30 GMT: arrival of leaders at the Elbphilharmonie; family photo
17:00 GMT: concert at the Elbphilharmonie (photo opportunity at the beginning)
18:30 GMT: dinner for G20 participants and spouses

I'm noting Merkel does the Illuminati hand symbols and has a nice demeanor with several people...She does it only with select people... Not all.

Thomas Sparrow ✔ @Thomas_Sparrow

. @PolizeiHamburg say 111 police officers have been injured (unknown injured protesters) and 44 people have been arrested/detained #g20

12:53 AM - 7 Jul 2017

I was stationed in Germany for six years, Germans protest peacefully. There must be outside influence/agitators. I smell George Soros. More cops hurt than people arrested? Right!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm noting Merkel does the Illuminati hand symbols and has a nice demeanor with several people...She does it only with select people... Not all.

Trump is making the same hand symbol sitting with Putin that he made the first day he met Obama, inverted pyramid sort of thing. 

"I love the smell of anti capitalist, soros moron in the morning!"

I love it. Those are ban ki moon's UN/soros "tomorrows world" idiots. Seriously? Someone would make a society out of feckless babies? We're drowning in them now? But yes, the G20 protests I always enjoy. Merkel deserves it and the crazier they get, the more hahaha it is. Glad they hosted that in those globy beasts countries. Who needs that crap here?

14 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Trump is making the same hand symbol sitting with Putin that he made the first day he met Obama, inverted pyramid sort of thing. 

Yep I say it could be used to see who is aligned with who right now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.