Alluvial

I can't go to sleep at night unless I find and make a new not yet created DOOM thread - or find some crazy doom news

Making a doom thread helps me sleep, just knowing some crazy doom news is in our future.  I'll feel like the day is not completed yet if I don't,  I'll feel like I'm constantly missing some doom news headline that's out there that isn't well known, so I have to dig deep until I can find a source for that information. 

In some cases just finding the news, but not making a thread also (for example, more often if its more prophetic/bible related).

Just thought I'd post this in off topic, because its a like a sickness I have, I need my daily doom or I can't get by, lol.

Edited by Alluvial

4 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Making a doom thread helps me sleep, just knowing some crazy doom news is in our future.  I'll feel like the day is not completed yet if I don't,  I'll feel like I'm constantly missing some doom news headline that's out there that isn't well known, so I have to dig deep until I can find a source for that information. 

In some cases just finding the news, but not making a thread also (for example, more often if its more prophetic/bible related).

Just thought I'd post this in off topic, because its a like a sickness I have, I need my daily doom or I can't get by, lol.

I think what happens is you follow a wave of doom for so long and get caught in withdrawal when it vanishes due to the information or should I say lack thereof! But that is because you become less efficient. Feel like you know less. I've been analyzing that same aspect of myself.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.