Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Dreaming of war and death

I just spent the last few hours in a vivid dream, where I am a soldier from ancient times. And I am part of a spear-wall in the middle of a field with tens of thousands.... I'll tell you that several hours fighting vividly in hand to hand and spear to body was intense. I can still feel the blazing sun on my face.....scorching me.... I feel like past life experience might come in handy now.

Prophetic?? ww3 panicking me... But most likely I'm just insane in the membrane :D

1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

Take the edge off

Weed abstinence right now :D too much doom!

Crop Circle 2017 - The Final Battle

The Mysterydecoder

Published on Jul 7, 2017

With the appearance of the 4th 2017 spinning crop circle on July 5, I finally got the message hidden. These crop circles are reminding us about maintain the fragile balance we have. If we lost that, we will most likely be buried in battles. Like shown in the Battlesbury crop circle.

Looks like war to me......:coffeetime:

On 7/7/2017 at 3:25 AM, Ukshep said:

I just spent the last few hours in a vivid dream, where I am a soldier from ancient times. And I am part of a spear-wall in the middle of a field with tens of thousands.... I'll tell you that several hours fighting vividly in hand to hand and spear to body was intense. I can still feel the blazing sun on my face.....scorching me.... I feel like past life experience might come in handy now.

Prophetic?? ww3 panicking me... But most likely I'm just insane in the membrane :D

I have a lot of poweful prophetic dreams 

they can rattle you for days 

9 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I have a lot of poweful prophetic dreams 

they can rattle you for days 

They sure can. Most can be explained away too. But there are those that cannot too!

Just now, Ukshep said:

They sure can. Most can be explained away too. But there are those that cannot too!

That's right, my biggest struggle is timeline 

I know damn well what I'm seeing 

the question is when? 

So frustrating 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.