ESET

LIVE: Massive migrant evacuation underway in Paris

From the video...

Thousands of migrants settled for several weeks in La Chapelle, north of Paris, are being evacuated by police in an operation that started shortly after 6 am on Friday, July 7.

Doesn't say why....

Evacuation?  Are they finally going home?  Angela merkel agreed to Sharia Brown shirt police patrols IN GERMANY!  WTF! 

Paris evacuates 1,500 migrants as arrivals surge

PARIS — Paris authorities are evacuating some 1,500 migrants from a makeshift street camp as Europe faces an upsurge in new arrivals.

City Hall says the migrants camped in the La Chapelle neighborhood are being taken to temporary shelters in the Paris region. It is the 34th such operation in the past two years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/paris-evacuates-1500-migrants-as-arrivals-surge/2017/07/07/44a5e3b6-62df-11e7-80a2-8c226031ac3f_story.html

They have moved squatter camps before. That's what the fkrs do, they trespass right in, pile up and camp out STINKING until the authorities come out and that's how they get euro's houses. You would think they'd send la booldozier, but france will have the red carpet out. They are all going to hotels.

8 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

From the video...

Thousands of migrants settled for several weeks in La Chapelle, north of Paris, are being evacuated by police in an operation that started shortly after 6 am on Friday, July 7.

Doesn't say why....

So they're hiding them in a suburb.  Great for the people of La Chapelle.  Is some big event like a G20 scheduled for Paris in the next few months?  I think Jupiter Macron doesn't want visitors to see hordes of "refugee" Africans.   Is summer a big time for people to visit Paris - I have no idea, not a globe trotter myself.  Or maybe he's clearing out the capitol in time for Bastille Day?

Nobody is visiting paris. Its condemned. There's not much "paris" left to visit anyway. Big dirty orc army camped out all over, streets full of matresses, orcs and thier lil ratty goblins milling around hunting people.

Edited by Curenado
Typos typos!

Maybe I don't understand what they're doing and someone can clarify.  Where are they moving them from and to where?  Are they moving them from the heart of the city to a suburban area?  or vice versa?  or from one city neighborhood to another?  My guess is still that they're trying to hide the problem, especially around Bastille Day festivities.   They're really missing an opportunity though - they could just have these "refugees" storm whatever passes for the Bastille these days....probably wherever Jupiter Macron holds court.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.