Cinnamon

Forced Cannibalism Without Your Knowledge

The corruption of GODS creation by introducing foreign human DNA (programing/virus) into the system and destroying them.

A way to spit in GODS face.

I don't have a link for this, BUT...

I read several years back that Monsatan was doing a rice test field with added human DNA.  The rice jumped the field and got out of control in several "seed" fields.  Now all rice grown in the U.S. is suspect.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, coco said:

I don't have a link for this, BUT...

I read several years back that Monsatan was doing a rice test field with added human DNA.  The rice jumped the field and got out of control in several "seed" fields.  Now all rice grown in the U.S. is suspect.

:scream1:  Mark another food off my list. I'll never touch rice again! 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:scream1:  Mark another food off my list. I'll never touch rice again! 

I love rice.  I just won't eat American rice anymore.

It only ever gets worse. As far as corruption, 2 kinds of cannabalism occur in bible. Sacrifice and starvation. I do not recall reading that starvation cannabalism was condemned, just that it greatly upset a king to have it happening. I rather think its just cheap and hateful. They would be now if it was cheaper than horse. 

But it does remind me of this chinese girl who snatched some images off of "Resident Evil" and started a "China is marinating bodies and selling them to Africa as meat!" thing on the net that was funny. 

The other thing on the horizon is lab grown "meat". No telling what that will do to people, but its the soylent orange of tomorrow. Watch if you go to food pantry or are in the military.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I've been wondering about this for awhile. The rulers at the top have a thing about blood, dna, cannibalism... all the things that cause normal people to heave. 

Are they slipping human meat, stem cells etc. into food and drinks without our knowledge?  It seems there has been some proof of this, with the stem cells in Pepsi's coloring agents.  Rumors of finding human dna in fast food burgers. 

What if this is being done on purpose to make us cannibals without us knowing about it?  Could they get some kind of loosh from that?  Or some kind of power?  I don't mean that we would suddenly start to crave human flesh or anything like that, just that they could quietly slip that into food and we'd never know unless someone told that was in on it. 

Knowing what dirty players they are, I am sure if they could gain something from doing that, they WOULD do it.  Because they will do anything when it comes to the absurd, depraved and sick acts against anyone. 

Should I jump off the crazy train now?  Or could I be right about this? 

McDonalds plants last year were shutdown at the beginning of the PIZZAGATE scandle due to human DNA found heavily all through the machines..  Then we were sidetracked and I haven't heard the outcome 

45 minutes ago, coco said:

I love rice.  I just won't eat American rice anymore.

I like Thai jasmine rice. Hope that's safe! :)  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

McDonalds plants last year were shutdown at the beginning of the PIZZAGATE scandle due to human DNA found heavily all through the machines..  Then we were sidetracked and I haven't heard the outcome 

I don't remember the details on that, either. I know there were some that said it was a hoax, but then there were some measurements that was like 1 percent or something. OK, now I'm thinking about 1 percent of a million pounds... << scary!  Because they deal in huuuge quantities of meats. 1 percent is 10,000 lbs of human flesh.  oh great, so I average it out to say... 150 lbs per person and guess what that comes out to?  66.6666666667 People.  What are the frickin odds? 

18 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Human md d's meat - you ready for the special tasty prize? :devil:

Sadly DK... I think all fast food is suspect not just McD's

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't remember the details on that, either. I know there were some that said it was a hoax, but then there were some measurements that was like 1 percent or something. OK, now I'm thinking about 1 percent of a million pounds... << scary!  Because they deal in huuuge quantities of meats. 1 percent is 10,000 lbs of human flesh.  oh great, so I average it out to say... 150 lbs per person and guess what that comes out to?  66.6666666667 People.  What are the frickin odds? 

Yep the numbers made out basically every morgue just dumped every single dead body into the MC RIB® and QAURTER POUNDERS®

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.