Cinnamon

California Closer to Creating Sanctuary State

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CN) – Over objections from sheriffs’ unions and the California Police Chiefs Association, the California Assembly Judiciary Committee took a step forward in making the Golden State a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants.

State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon, D-Los Angeles, said his measure, Senate Bill 54 or the “California Values Act,” is intended to prevent state and local law enforcement from cooperating with what he calls the “Trump Deportation Machine.”

Opponents call it a “sanctuary state measure” that goes against federal immigration law and obstructs the ability of Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to do their job.

De Leon said the bill is only necessary because of the election of President Donald Trump and his campaign promise to drastically reduce the number of undocumented immigrants living in the United States.

“If Jeb Bush or Chris Christie or John Kasich had been elected, this bill would not be necessary,” De Leon said. “These are extraordinary times.”

<snip>

http://www.courthousenews.com/california-closer-creating-sanctuary-state/

Hey you turds up there... how you planning on paying for all of this stupidity? Arrest them all for violation of current immigration law! Aiding and abetting! LOCK THEM UP. 

11 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

I think this is nothing more than a formality at this point.......

California has been a sanctuary state for years.......

It can get a lot worse. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It can get a lot worse. 

It will no matter what, when grade school let's out around these parts it's all "immigrant" children....no white kids....

2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

California wants to be Illinois 2.0 it would seem.

They already are they just have more population to steal from.

Wow... What a way to make the feds and immigration walk into your state and take over. :laughl:

If I was Trump, I would send in ICE and other federal agencies. They can not stop an ICE agent that is just sitting there watching people get booked in and out. A special bus outside to hold people. They can do that if they want. I've seen those windowless buses and cops on the road blocks. They can do this in California outside of all the big city and mid-sized city jails. After all, if the other states follow the law, there wouldn't be much need for than a few drivers to pick up and drop off at the border. They can make the rounds easily. I know this because the states transfer prisoners all the time with just a guard or so. 

California is asking for it and they are going to get it. There are laws on the books and they just passed a couple new ones about immigration and sanctuary cities. They are not to be allowed. So California thinks they can tweak the law to make the state a sanctuary? :laughl:

La Raza's little protests of illegals invaders did not pan out. There are not enough white people that agree with them and their little temper tantrum of not showing up for work to show how much Americans would miss them if they didn't work.... Well.... it backfired on them. I did NOT notice a difference because they did not show up for work. Did any of y'all? Didn't effect me or anyone around me either. Maybe a town full of illegal invaders would have be inconvenience but as far as I could tell from all the rumors in the papers, it failed spectacularly!!! I guess that more Americans work than those illegal invaders thought huh? 

And BLM is a terrorist group and next on the list is La Raza to be claimed as terrorist. But then, La Raza is not getting any more money so they will shut down all by themselves. The illegal invaders do not seem to have the money Obama did to give them. As far as I'm concerned, Obama stole that money from the LEGAL citizens to give to the ILLEGAL INVADERS. Funny how their little protests have fallen off since they are not getting American Money isn't it? :laughl: No more money coming in and they seem to go real quiet don't they? What happened to all that Hispanic money that the illegal invaders are suppose to be making? They do not have any money to donate to La Raza? They don't pay taxes so why don't they volunteer the 20% or more of their pay, that legal citizens/residents have to pay in taxes to the .govs? On a waitress salary and chump change wages years ago, my withheld money  was between 20-25% of my paycheck. Because they do not want to pay for their own stuff? They want the USA citizen/resident to pay for them? That is not happening anymore. Not after today. New sheriff in town. :) Bye-Bye La Raza. :nenene:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/06/07/Justice-Department-bans-settlement-money-to-outside-groups/9371496847545/

Snippet: "Unfortunately, in recent years, the Department of Justice has sometimes required or encouraged defendants to make these payments to third parties as a condition of settlement," Sessions said. "With this directive, we are ending this practice and ensuring that settlement funds are only used to compensate victims, redress harm and punish and deter unlawful conduct."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-07/u-s-ends-bank-penalty-practice-called-slush-fund-by-gop

Snippet: Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa and chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said in an October letter to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch that the Justice Department was using settlement agreements with Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. to restore funding to left-leaning groups that Congress deliberately defunded.

Grassley told Lynch that the list of housing counseling groups the bank could choose from included organizations that Congress had cut funding for in 2011. The groups he cited were the

National Council of La Raza, the National Urban League, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and Neighbor Works America.  end snippet.... 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.