Cinnamon

Hollywood star Jim Carrey will stand trial over death of ex-girlfriend Cathriona White

HOLLYWOOD star Jim Carrey has failed in a bid to get a wrongful death lawsuit over his ex-girlfriend's suicide thrown out of court.

A judge confirmed a trial would go ahead over claims by Cathriona White's mum, Brigid Sweetman, who lives in Clacton, which state the actor used his "wealth, influence and celebrity status" to provide the prescription drugs on which Ms White, 30, overdosed.

The Irish make-up artist's husband, Mark Burton, has joined Mrs Sweetman in suing the Dumb And Dumber star in Los Angeles.

Michael Avenatti, who represents the pair, said: "In light of the court's recent rulings entirely in our favour, we look forward to the trial in April.

"The public deserves to know the truth."

Carrey's lawyer Raymond Boucher had asked Los Angeles Superior Court to strike out the case.

But Judge Deirdre Hill ruled Carrey should face a jury over the claims of wrongful death and allegations under the Drug Dealer Liability Act.

<snip>

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/15376566.Hollywood_star_WILL_stand_trial_over_death_of_ex_girlfriend/

He should have fled back to Canada... way before he ran off at the mouth about taking our guns, too. POS. 

• Like 3

He'll get away with it even though they're his pills.  A lot of rumors he's Hollywood's head ILLUMINATI for the showbiz side.  I've heard Ellen is the queen? 

11 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

He'll get away with it even though they're his pills.  A lot of rumors he's Hollywood's head ILLUMINATI for the showbiz side.  I've heard Ellen is the queen? 

I don't like either one of them. They fail to entertain me. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2QIK4U said:

...A lot of rumors he's Hollywood's head ILLUMINATI for the showbiz side.  I've heard Ellen is the queen? 

But a previous thread had this:

So isn't he being punished with this lawsuit, which could be shutdown in a heartbeat, if they wanted to?

I understand Ellen is a programmer, like Oprah. I seriously doubt either Carrey or her would be a senior leader - lieutenants at most. Guessing, of course.

Edit: This is a great starting point, for whose who in the Hollyweird zoo. https://intheknow7.wordpress.com - one of the commenters there is a guy called RR - he started his own blog which was *amazing* but it only lasted a few months. Go figure.

Edited by Dr. Evil
Add detail

25 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

So isn't he being punished with this lawsuit, which could be shutdown in a heartbeat, if they wanted to?

I understand Ellen is a programmer, like Oprah. I seriously doubt either Carrey or her would be a senior leader - lieutenants at most. Guessing, of course.

Edit: This is a great starting point, for whose who in the Hollyweird zoo. https://intheknow7.wordpress.com - one of the commenters there is a guy called RR - he started his own blog which was *amazing* but it only lasted a few months. Go figure.

Wow 

thanks Jim, that was beyond 

:wtf:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

HOLLYWOOD star Jim Carrey has failed in a bid to get a wrongful death lawsuit over his ex-girlfriend's suicide thrown out of court.

A judge confirmed a trial would go ahead over claims by Cathriona White's mum, Brigid Sweetman, who lives in Clacton, which state the actor used his "wealth, influence and celebrity status" to provide the prescription drugs on which Ms White, 30, overdosed.

The Irish make-up artist's husband, Mark Burton, has joined Mrs Sweetman in suing the Dumb And Dumber star in Los Angeles.

Michael Avenatti, who represents the pair, said: "In light of the court's recent rulings entirely in our favour, we look forward to the trial in April.

"The public deserves to know the truth."

Carrey's lawyer Raymond Boucher had asked Los Angeles Superior Court to strike out the case.

But Judge Deirdre Hill ruled Carrey should face a jury over the claims of wrongful death and allegations under the Drug Dealer Liability Act.

<snip>

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/15376566.Hollywood_star_WILL_stand_trial_over_death_of_ex_girlfriend/

He should have fled back to Canada... way before he ran off at the mouth about taking our guns, too. POS. 

Follow this 

bodies floating down a river very soon 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Thier rule is to advertise in plain sight

32 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

The only celebrity I trust is DAVE CHAPPELLE. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

The only celebrity I trust is DAVE CHAPPELLE. 

I think Dave has been changed as well.

The only one I ever truly trusted was George Carlin.

6 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

I think Dave has been changed as well.

The only one I ever truly trusted was George Carlin.

The hippie communist programmer?!? I didn't even trust hunter thompson, let alone that "occupation: foole". I remember hippies on the real. Not good people.

I don't like carey at all, but no, groveling "willing to's" are not high up, except in maybe some fools court? They're the worst of all? Look what they were willing to do? Yuk! Who wants people like that in a "future!" exclusive society? No one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.