Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Tax Collectors In Florida Openly Carry Guns, While Public Is Banned From Doing So

Tax collectors in Florida are now publicly announcing the values of being armed when demanding money from citizens. The only problem is that the state bans open carry for civilians that the tax collectors are stealing money from.

If you’re leery about government intervention in your life, and you know that taxation is theft, this article will probably strike a nerve. However, on the other hand, if you revile and worship the government which steals from you and creates edicts you must follow under threats of violence using your stolen money, you’ll love what they are doing down in the Sunshine State.

“A Central Florida tax collector says a new policy will allow his employees to openly carry firearms while they work,” The Associated Press reports. “Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg told the Orlando Sentinel that according to Florida law, he and his employees are considered ‘revenue officers’ and are exempt from the state’s ban on the open carrying of firearms while performing their duties.”

Ready for the glaring hypocrisy?

<snip>

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/tax-collectors-florida-openly-carry-guns-public-banned.html

I don't even like this! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Tax collectors in Florida are now publicly announcing the values of being armed when demanding money from citizens. The only problem is that the state bans open carry for civilians that the tax collectors are stealing money from.

If you’re leery about government intervention in your life, and you know that taxation is theft, this article will probably strike a nerve. However, on the other hand, if you revile and worship the government which steals from you and creates edicts you must follow under threats of violence using your stolen money, you’ll love what they are doing down in the Sunshine State.

“A Central Florida tax collector says a new policy will allow his employees to openly carry firearms while they work,” The Associated Press reports. “Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg told the Orlando Sentinel that according to Florida law, he and his employees are considered ‘revenue officers’ and are exempt from the state’s ban on the open carrying of firearms while performing their duties.”

Ready for the glaring hypocrisy?

<snip>

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/tax-collectors-florida-openly-carry-guns-public-banned.html

I don't even like this! 

The Sheriff of Nottingham lives.  Down through the centuries some things never change.

• Like 2

CA senate just passed similar laws exempting them from CA gun laws.  

Something tells me these cucks are preparing for planned unrest.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

CA senate just passed similar laws exempting them from CA gun laws.  

Something tells me these cucks are preparing for planned unrest.

Can you post that on the forum please? I didn't know about that! 

19 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Probably due to the GOP baseball shooting which was inspired by the libtards. What F*ucking  hypocrites.

If you drive the trash truck in florida you want a gun. If you work at Sizzler you want a gun. I appreciate the irs thing, I read they bought 10,000 shotguns. The nottingham thing was expected too, down the line. But you don't know what you are going to get in FL and it can be every bit any cali or ny calibre crazy. If I delivered pizza I would want a gun.

Probably because of self defence:  You could go to prison for a longer time if guilty of not paying tax than when you shoot someone in "self defence" - so they are just negating this "fact" ((TIC))

3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Probably because of self defence:  You could go to prison for a longer time if guilty of not paying tax than when you shoot someone in "self defence" - so they are just negating this "fact" ((TIC))

Always a way for the system to GET YOU right?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.