thedudeabides

Holy internet outage. Something big going down!!!

4 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

nothing will happen as always..

this shit has been happening for years and still no doom. the elites are laughing at us. they are doing this shit to make us think that something is about to happen.

Maybe not so much true. Many outages as of late, things being shot out of the sky... It makes no sense they would do this to make us think something is about to happen.... However they do need a cover story!

23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe not so much true. Many outages as of late, things being shot out of the sky... It makes no sense they would do this to make us think something is about to happen.... However they do need a cover story!

I have been wondering about "things being shot out of the skies" lately. All these strange objects streaking across the sky and burning up. We are made to believe it is asteroids/meteor's

I believe it is all kinds of satellites being shot out the sky.

We have no idea what is up there. 

4 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

I have been wondering about "things being shot out of the skies" lately. All these strange objects streaking across the sky and burning up. We are made to believe it is asteroids/meteor's

I believe it is all kinds of satellites being shot out the sky.

We have no idea what is up there. 

setting the stage for a space war then?? outside force. NWO coming? I'll admit... I'm just not sure any more.. too much going on right now!

24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

setting the stage for a space war then?? outside force. NWO coming? I'll admit... I'm just not sure any more.. too much going on right now!

When they started taking about creating a "space army" I sat straight up. I went mmmmmm ok, space army, how are they going to get to space and do what and against whom?

What would the point be of having a "space army" and you are not suppose to have any "space ships' and all the other equipment to actually be in space and run a space army program?

Still to many dots to be connected.

Also when you follow all the sci-Fi  movies, it is always some insectoid or reptilian creatures, never any humanoids. (Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Star Ship Troopers, Enders Game, Oblivion....and so on)

Edited by Unchained@SA

13 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

When they started taking about creating a "space army" I sat straight up. I went mmmmmm ok, space army, how are they going to get to space and do what and against whom?

What would the point be of having a "space army" and you are not suppose to have any "space ships' and all the other equipment to actually be in space and run a space army program?

Still to many dots to be connected.

Also when you follow all the sci-Fi  movies, it is always some insectoid or reptilian creatures, never any humanoids. (Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Star Ship Troopers, Enders Game, Oblivion....and so on)

I'm not sure if that is a truth hidden or if it is symbolic. I know for a fact that a specific kind of alien,entity is always depicted regardless of the movie..... game. whatever..

What is it??

All depictions are of varied entities BUT they all share one trait. They have a sometimes symbiotic but always hive collective thought connection. Independence day. Bugs from starship, enders game collective hive mind, battle of la drone connection, starship troopers...just to name a few you picked up! Some more... avatar....and skyline..

Always the same narrative...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.