Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

It's all about budgets! And making themselves RELEVANT.

When I think of the word "budget", I think of how I have to be careful with money in order to have enough and not fail to pay bills and buy whatever else I need. 

When the government thinks about budgets... they will go to any length to get more money from the taxpayers. As proven over and over.  More wars means more money for them and all the rest of the agencies that suck us dry of funds.  

They'll go to many lengths to make themselves relevant, too, which means more money for their budgets. 

How many stupid assed laws do we have so they can be enforced and thus, an increase in BUDGETS! 

I mailed some stuff at the post office and I made a comment about how stupid their new rules were and the guy behind the counter said: It's not a danger, they are just making themselves relevant.  Can't believe he woke me up a little. lol  He was talking about DHS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When I think of the word "budget", I think of how I have to be careful with money in order to have enough and not fail to pay bills and buy whatever else I need. 

When the government thinks about budgets... they will go to any length to get more money from the taxpayers. As proven over and over.  More wars means more money for them and all the rest of the agencies that suck us dry of funds.  

They'll go to many lengths to make themselves relevant, too, which means more money for their budgets. 

How many stupid assed laws do we have so they can be enforced and thus, an increase in BUDGETS! 

I mailed some stuff at the post office and I made a comment about how stupid their new rules were and the guy behind the counter said: It's not a danger, they are just making themselves relevant.  Can't believe he woke me up a little. lol  

The larger the budget only increases internal corruption. Corruption started centuries ago with budgets and we have always treated them with ignorance as this was our government's responsibility. Any sane person would fire the Person in Charge of any Government agency or department after reviewing the means used to establish the baseline budget as it is always based on the worst case scenario, meaning they will not shrink till the department is made accountable to the public. Trump has a handle on this but without support things will just stay the same...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

The larger the budget only increases internal corruption. Corruption started centuries ago with budgets and we have always treated them with ignorance as this was our government's responsibility. Any sane person would fire the Person in Charge of any Government agency or department after reviewing the means used to establish the baseline budget as it is always based on the worst case scenario, meaning they will not shrink till the department is made accountable to the public. Trump has a handle on this but without support things will just stay the same...

Here, CONgress doles out the money. Only way to stop the corruption is to get rid of them.  They have no respect for our money because they are not working their butts off to get it. They just take it and if you resist having it taken long enough, they'll take it at the end of a barrel of a gun. 

EDIT: It's the same on every level of government and there are too many layers of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

More wars means more money for them and all the rest of the agencies that suck us dry of funds.  

Yep... And they get a whole slew of happy customers. 

But the cherry on top is all the giddy sheep reveling in their American Pride while bragging about her "wealth" and "superiority"... 

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Better to live humbly with the poor than to share plunder with the proud.
Proverbs 16:18‭-‬19 NLT

• Like 3

Ain't no need for an anti-terrorist task force if there ain't no terrorist.........:D

Army Protection Racket - Monty Python's Flying Circus

They catch plenty through "legal entrapment". But can't find out anything when it's the real deal. San Bernardino, Ca attack for instance.  There's MIHOP: made it happen on purpose and LIHOP: Let it happen on purpose. 

3 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Ain't no need for an anti-terrorist task force if there ain't no terrorist.........:D

Army Protection Racket - Monty Python's Flying Circus

Just now, Cinnamon said:

They catch plenty through "legal entrapment". But can't find out anything when it's the real deal. San Bernardino, Ca attack for instance.  There's MIHOP: made it happen on purpose and LIHOP: Let it happen on purpose. 

You better give us some more tax dollars or something bad might happen, ya see........

You wouldn't want anything bad to happen would ya........

I'm not convinced San Bernardino was, the real deal, maybe Gladio if anything.

Could you imagine sitting at home watching the tube and see your face on the tellie accusing you of committing a terrorist attack against your friends....what would you do.........

Could explain why they "returned to the scene", but were gun down before they could talk.

Too many odd things happen during that event.

Especially the press being allowed to rummage around in their house.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

You better give us some more tax dollars or something bad might happen, ya see........

You wouldn't want anything bad to happen would ya........

I'm not convinced San Bernardino was, the real deal, maybe Gladio if anything.

Could you imagine sitting at home watching the tube and see your face on the tellie accusing you of committing a terrorist attack against your friends....what would you do.........

Could explain why they "returned to the scene", but were gun down before they could talk.

Too many odd things happen during that event.

Especially the press being allowed to rummage around in their house.

ha I forgot that when they were showing that video, I caught them snatching the money off the bed. 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I mailed some stuff at the post office and I made a comment about how stupid their new rules were and the guy behind the counter said: It's not a danger, they are just making themselves relevant.  Can't believe he woke me up a little. lol  He was talking about DHS.

I wonder how many gov employees the President could get rid of, and everything would still operate just fine.

I hope this is on his mind.  Let these parasites find work in the private sector.  They will be whining like little bitches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

I wonder how many gov employees the President could get rid of, and everything would still operate just fine.

I hope this is on his mind.  Let these parasites find work in the private sector.  They will be whining like little bitches.

If he's looking at the U.S.A. corporation as the business it is, you can bet it is on the forefront of his mind. Lean and mean machine is what any business has to be to make it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.