marlowe

2018 Prediction: CNN collapses and goes bankrupt after Trump’s FDA bans prescription drug TV commercials

2018 Prediction: CNN collapses and goes bankrupt after Trump’s FDA bans prescription drug TV commercials

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-05-2018-prediction-cnn-collapses-and-goes-bankrupt-after-trumps-fda-bans-prescription-drug-tv-commercials.html

snip-

The FDA is under Executive Order to implement directives that have been rescinded, possibly including banning all drug commercials from television

Trump signed a directive (this past February) as an Executive Order that requires all Federal agencies to create regulatory reform task forces to help “alleviate unnecessary regulatory burdens placed on the American people.” The biggest burden of them all is the unethical, unnecessary coercion of people to ask their doctors for experimental, chemical-based drugs they see advertised relentlessly between news segments on network television. These DTC commercials were all illegal before 1997 and righteously so

snip-

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marlowe said:

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-05-2018-prediction-cnn-collapses-and-goes-bankrupt-after-trumps-fda-bans-prescription-drug-tv-commercials.html

snip-

The FDA is under Executive Order to implement directives that have been rescinded, possibly including banning all drug commercials from television

Trump signed a directive (this past February) as an Executive Order that requires all Federal agencies to create regulatory reform task forces to help “alleviate unnecessary regulatory burdens placed on the American people.” The biggest burden of them all is the unethical, unnecessary coercion of people to ask their doctors for experimental, chemical-based drugs they see advertised relentlessly between news segments on network television. These DTC commercials were all illegal before 1997 and righteously so

snip-

Those commercials NEED to be banned. When I used to watch tv, they made me feel weird like I was going to get sick and my sister said the same thing!  I don't know if there's subliminal stuff in there or what. But I'm glad I don't have to watch it anymore because I got rid of cable.  Aside from that, they don't need to have people "asking their doctor" for specific medications, because they will surely write them a script for it!  And they're also in bed with big pharma. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marlowe said:

snip-

snip-

Thank you President Trump!  This is such a problem in the U.S.  Regulatory agencies do not allow this type of advertising anywhere else in the world.

The only reason it is taking place in the U.S. is because this country allows capitalism run wild.

Our President plans to put a stop to this sh#t.  Thank you for doing this Mr. President.

• Like 1

Banning drug commercials on TV would bring actual tears to my eyes. When commercials are on I LITERALLY get physically sick. Unless it's a sport, I dodge TV like the plague. The sheer horror of modern TV commercials gives me chills. You could use hours upon hours of that stuff to torture someone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samP said:

Banning drug commercials on TV would bring actual tears to my eyes. When commercials are on I LITERALLY get physically sick. Unless it's a sport, I dodge TV like the plague. The sheer horror of modern TV commercials gives me chills. You could use hours upon hours of that stuff to torture someone. 

Can you imagine what a good free uncontrolled tv would look like? No games... No manipulation... no advertising..... just good content :D  but it shall never be.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.