Cinnamon

Recordings Reveal FBI Gave Man a Rifle, Urged Him to Carry Out Mass Shooting to ‘Defend Islam

<snip>

Former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes actually reveals the answer as he defends the tactics used by the FBI to set up poverty-stricken men by offering them large sums of money and weapons to commit crimes. After he defended the FBI’s role in bribing poor, mentally diminished people to get them to commit crimes, he let out a bombshell statement, confirming what many of us already know. “If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cause the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half,” states Fuentes. “You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.” There you have it. The FBI puts Americans in danger by grooming otherwise entirely innocent people into doing harm — so they can keep fear alive. But what would’ve happened if Hamzeh would’ve actually carried out this shooting that the FBI was trying to force on him? Would the FBI still claim they had informants attempting to groom him? Would they admit to forcing him to accept weapons?

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/recordings-reveal-fbi-gave-man-a-rifle-urged-him-to-carry-out-mass-shooting-to-defend-islam_072017

We've know this for how long now?  Years and years... so finally, it's admitted by the FBI themselves.  

• Like 3

and I rest my case why I don't like the FBI or the CIA or the NSA!! and of course i have other reasons regarding the CIA!! LOL

3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and I rest my case why I don't like the FBI or the CIA or the NSA!! and of course i have other reasons regarding the CIA!! LOL

I remember they tried to do this with the Sears Tower at some point, the guys had IQ's of like 70 or something. Sad. 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember they tried to do this with the Sears Tower at some point, the guys had IQ's of like 70 or something. Sad. 

:iagree:

notgoingtorespond

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

Bold highlighted by me. What did he just say.........:scary:

59 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

Former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes actually reveals the answer as he defends the tactics used by the FBI to set up poverty-stricken men by offering them large sums of money and weapons to commit crimes. After he defended the FBI’s role in bribing poor, mentally diminished people to get them to commit crimes, he let out a bombshell statement, confirming what many of us already know. “If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cause the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half,” states Fuentes. “You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.” There you have it. The FBI puts Americans in danger by grooming otherwise entirely innocent people into doing harm — so they can keep fear alive. But what would’ve happened if Hamzeh would’ve actually carried out this shooting that the FBI was trying to force on him? Would the FBI still claim they had informants attempting to groom him? Would they admit to forcing him to accept weapons?

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/recordings-reveal-fbi-gave-man-a-rifle-urged-him-to-carry-out-mass-shooting-to-defend-islam_072017

We've know this for how long now?  Years and years... so finally, it's admitted by the FBI themselves.  

WTF??  This is insane.  What could the people at the Bureau possibly be thinking?  Or were they thinking at all?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

WTF??  This is insane.  What could the people at the Bureau possibly be thinking?  Or were they thinking at all?

Follow the $$$$.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

It's as if these people have to puke up the truth once in awhile. Like demons that live inside them. lol

• Like 2

They did this with the WTC first attack as well. There are recordings online unless they were scrubbed. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

<snip>

They'd eventually threaten them or threaten to hurt thier family eventually cos I picture most people saying no to start with.  Finally.  One of those things you know happen but never had proof.  Great explanation 

5 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

They'd eventually threaten them or threaten to hurt thier family eventually cos I picture most people saying no to start with.  Finally.  One of those things you know happen but never had proof.  Great explanation 

This goes to prove how starved people are to get some truth, doesn't it? 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This goes to prove how starved people are to get some truth, doesn't it? 

Yes good point.  Didn't think of that. Just woke up. Haven't turned on yet.  

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.